International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

Just read the top post ? It tells you what to do . Yes you can update . The links are in the first post

am i right i have to install v1.0 before installing v1.1?

Yes. I did it this way and it’s working fine.

2 Likes

just did the 2 ugrades and they worked…but when i look at the buildnr it still says v1.0…is this normal or did the v1.1 upgrade not work? i did not get any faults during upgrade…

Yes it’s fine at this point.
However I am going to re post everything in a clear and easy way to understand for everyone.
The next version will reflect the increment of the version.
Please accept my apologies for the mess.
It is a little difficult to maintain as it is and we are going to fix it and standardise it

2 Likes

hey, no need to apologize…you are doing exceptional work…everyone just has to be more carefull in cluttering up topics instead of starting a new one…thanx for all your work…

2 Likes

Everything works great :clap::clap::clap::clap:. Thank you so much :+1:

@pablo11 Thanks for the awesome work. Installed 1.1 new version yesterday, haven’t really had alot of time to test but so far everything is working fine to my knowledge.:+1:

when i am on v1.0 can you upgrade to v1.1 without having to reinstall everything?

That’s only needed if you make an initial upgrade from the original firmware, once upgrading within the FAW firmware you shouldn’t need to reset anymore.

2 Likes

i am trying tu put v1.1 on my second prime2 wich is already on v1.0 when i go to About Watch i have no wireless update option…any ideas?

3 Likes

Me is confused
And Pablo what exactly I should UL I don’t know what do you mean by umbrella light and how I get my tiktok to my app list…help

IS there something wrong with link for V1.1…i am getting message that it is in owners trash so it is not able to download :frowning:

@Kodar, I get the same message. It might mean that Pablo will soon replace it with the next version

This is an example of an umbrella light. Maybe you need to wear it around you arm :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: @noidremained
By the way, on a serious note… Yes I am replacing all the links at the moment so that v1.0 is the first version that people use to move from stock branded firmware to the FAW firmware.
V1.1 will be the update for people who have already installed v1.0.

In an attempt to fix up the confusion and misunderstandings, I will be completely reorganising the first posts on these threads very soon.

9 Likes

@6eats
I guess you might have realised that you are really pissing people off by now?

You need to understand something very fundamental… We do not work for the brands that provide these products.

What we do in our spare time is to try and improve things - but with the blessing from these brands.

You are under no obligation to try any of the solutions we post.

We do this because we want to help with users who want a more flexible solution.

If you are unhappy with what we are doing you do not have to try it.
Just go back to using the stock firmware.
Cheers.
Pablo11.

2 Likes

If I understood correctly, is it no longer necessary to do a full system restore after a firmware update if done from a previous FAW one? If this is confirmed, this is one of the best news in a long time. This information is new, and should be put in every thread related to the FAW version, as it will save a lot of time avoiding installing apps, configuration, etc for everyone using it. Thanks to all forum developers and moderators for this software. I think it will change a lot of things.

I have v1.0 and it seems brilliant!! i have been using for about a week now. It is really very good the battery life alone makes it worth it on its own. Thanks again for your brilliant work. When you put up links for v1.1 can you also please say what you have also improved.

1 Like