International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

in my lem12pro it was the same after factory reset the buttons started working properly

1 Like

Hmm, thatā€™s something we will have to look into.
I am unsure at the moment until we make some testsā€¦ @none I was under the impression that device backups were hidden in Google Driveā€¦ What do you think about this?

Hi. I, ve make factory reset and now work correctly. but is not a good way to make it every update

This is beta testing.
It will involve resets and testing and bug reports.
Thatā€™s the whole point of this thread.

If this is a problem then it is perhaps better to stay on the stable version which is not in beta?

Thanks for testing anyway :+1::handshake:

2 Likes

@pablo11 To see the backup under Google drive (web interface):

• Click on storage (bottom left)
  • Click on backup (upper right)
  • A right click on the backup folder will show the backup detail
1 Like

Thanks,
We have had a look at this and we should be able to provide an update soon.
We are confident that we know what the problem is.
Cheers.

1 Like

Tried beta 3 for lem14 s10pro

Everything seems ok so far ā€¦

Battery life is fine ā€¦

ā€¦

I noticed something from the previous versions as wellā€¦

Turning from round to square is a bit buggy ā€¦

In some appsā€¦

After switching from round to squareā€¦

Switching back to round again wont workā€¦

Sometimes app will close by it self

I hope it is clearā€¦

Interestingā€¦
Thanks.
Can you give us the name of an example app to test?

Here is an example ā€¦ sometimes the app will close when u try to switch back roundā€¦ if i realize in which situation\ app that happens i will update ā€¦

Note: i factory reset after each update

I noticed this behavior from previouse versions as well

Hello can I use these firmware on KOSPET PRIME
Thank you for your help
Jose

No . Sorry but you cannot

I think it is is most likely closing because it needs to be re-launched to accept the change in size and format.
Some apps (especially streaming apps) will not automatically resize when you try to switch from round to square mode and will need to be re-launched.

1 Like

This is the change log and as you can see the backup app is fixed amongst other things.

1 Like

Hi,
I just install S10Pro1.2-B3, and still cannot see the current backup in google drive (after a force backup). Is there a special way to invoke the google restore app (during the Google user registration, it doesnā€™t ask to restore a previous backup)?

Hi,
Iā€™ve lemfo lem15, is it possible to insert battery saver on/off in powermenu
thanks

1 Like

Hi,
I just want to let you know that the powermenu layout on the LEM14 was better in B2 than B3. With B3, we need to scroll to use the task icon:
B2:

B3:

Also, I just find out that with B3, we cannot revert to any FAW version, we get an error during the upgradeā€¦ (I try FAW1.0_Legacy, 1.1 and 1.2B2)

Update: cannot go back to FAW1.0 either, need to reinstall factory firmware.

This was just a preliminary changelog that unfortunately wasnā€™t ready to be published yet.

That is a intended change, see:

• Revised powermenu code and layout.

One thing that will be fixed is that the scroll position will be remembered the next time you open the powermenu.

The updater script currently prevents downgrading to an older version, but that might be something that can be changed for the beta.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Just noticed an issue here. The sound picker is broken. Whenever I try to change the default sound in the Outlook app, I canā€™t. Hereā€™s the log. I note 2 things in here most likely related to the crash:

E SELinux : avc:  denied  { find } for service=gpu pid=17052 uid=10021 scontext=u:r:mediaprovider:s0:c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:gpu_service:s0 tclass=service_manager permissive=0

and

07-06 22:34:45.605 17052 17070 W System  : ClassLoader referenced unknown path: /system/framework/mediatek-cta.jar
07-06 22:34:45.606  1038  8219 D AppOps  : checkOperation: uid reject #1 for code 87 uid 10021 package com.android.providers.media

Let me know if you guys need the full log but Iā€™m guessing the issue(s) can be found with this alone.

1 Like