International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Not sure if this is the right forum, but hey-ho, I’m using v.1.3 - B3 on a LEM 14, so it’s technically the beta …
A couple of questions about notifications:

• The only notification I’ve got to work is from the Google app, which seems only to update me on the weather. How do I get texts and Gmail/AOL emails to notify on the watch? I run Watch Droid assistant so my watch and my phone are connected almost all of the time. I’ve got all the Notifications switched on in the Gmail app on my watch. In Watch Droid, I’ve got all the Notifications switched on from Gmail, Google messages, What’s app, Outlook, Phone and AOL. In Settings/Apps & Notifications on the Watch, I’ve got Notifications enabled for all apps, with the default apps being Chrome, Phone and Messages. I don’t know what else I can enable!

• When I get a notification from Google about the weather, the watch shows a green shade at the top of the screen. If I’m quick enough, I can tap this (it makes a noise, so I know it’s appeared) and then the message about the weather appears. At other times, I tap the shade and nothing appears - perhaps I’ve not been quick enough - and I just get a black screen. When I swipe from the black screen to the right, to where the message should be, all I get is an icon for (I think) a text message, but no message. (If a weather update is sent, and I get there in time, I can open or dismiss the message. It opens up in Google search to tell me what the weather is … ) I’m not getting any mail or text message notifications at all.

So any suggestions? Am I expecting too much?

It’s a rework of the launcher as it says in the top post.
My advice if you want a stable daily use for now - flash the stock firmware and then use FAW v1.0 for now.
Until I upload the 1.2 release again.

It’s father’s day here so I am relaxing today but I will sort it out as soon as I can :+1:

2 Likes

Did you know that official kospet released 2.1v?
Works like FAW

Yes. Because we worked on it together.

3 Likes

But they could not use it completely because the brands wanted functions that clash with the security certificates.
So it is a hybrid that suits them

Nice work than :+1::+1: :+1:

1 Like

But there is no tap to wake function :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Guys, once i downgraded from 1.3 beta, i can’t go past 1.0… I have an Optimus 2… I have the android robot crush thing in the installation. Is 1.0 stable enough? i would like to go to 1.2, as it seems that it is the most stable version.

Edit: The official Kospet firmware for Optimus 2 is retarded… Even Prime’s firmware is better… They have cutted so many options. Ok, they are Chinese and they design watches from the chinese perspective, but are the Chinese buyers satisfied with this interface?

If you like stock firmware, why install this one? After all, no one forces you. The same Chinese comrades.

Have you red my post carefully? Give it one more try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You need to flash stock with sp flash tool and then use FAW v1.0.
Once I have uploaded v1.2 you can upgrade it 1.2.

V1.0 is almost exactly the same as v1.2 anyway. The only real difference is security…

But you must go back to stock first.
The FAW international firmware is designed to not allow downgrade between versions for security reasons.

Correct.
This is something that is unique to FAW firmware at the moment.

You will also notice that battery life is not as good using the stock Prime 2 firmware.

FAW version 1.0 is recommended for around usability and battery life until I fix v1.2 downloads.

I have followed all the steps… From 1.3b to stock, then to 1.0…The 1.2 crushes at installation… The 1.3 crushes after installation, an app called app.home something…

Sorry man, i thought you had already updated the links :sweat_smile:

We will never forgive that you spend your free time to give us information, knowledge and software updates for free :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello, everyone,
am back from vacation. I have read that some have some problems with Beta 1.3. But I think that’s normal, so it’s still a beta. I am currently still on the 1.2. Thinking about whether I should make the step to 1.3 or wait a little longer.

regards skysat

Removed for now

1 Like

I used flash tools to flash my Optimus 2 from FAW 1.3 to the default firmware 1.4 as instructed. However, it failed to start and got stuck on this page. Did

I miss something?

I’ve managed to get over it by re-flashing with Kospet firmware v1.6. Problem solved.

2 Likes

You should use the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool when you flash back to stock.
Anyway, good to see you got over it., :+1: