International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

@Pablo11 Can you guide me how can I create the logcat? I think there is a system app called “-5” (curious!) that allows to record a kind of log. is this how to create the logcat? The problem is that I don’t know how to invoke this app, I only saw it once and I don’t know where it is. Thank you very much for your help.

Where I can get this watchface?

Reporting two bugs:
1st. Sometimes when receiving phonecalls I only hear the signal, no awakening of the screen and when I manually wake it I cant open the phone app - resulting in impossible to answer call.
2nd. Using the fitness-apps. After stopping activity its not possible to close the app.

Thnx a lot what would you say about beta? Is it worth to try for kp2?

I think this is the third one he was thinking about:
Screenshot_20210818-203102_LI
It only shows like that when you have under 15% charge and aren’t charging though. Otherwise it shows like this:
Screenshot_20210818-203110

Hi there! This is my first reply. I have a Lem 12 Pro and I’d like to contribute in firmware/software development… There is any github repository and chat?

I have now lost the overview.

Is the version OPTIMUS2 [1.2] now the final version? Since removing the build number, I no longer know which version is currently being offered for download.

//Edit

It’s been dealt with. Didn’t see that “Previous beta changelog” can be opened. :nerd_face:

If mine is Faw 1.0 can I upgrade to 1.2 without upgrading to 1.1?
And I just need update it manually right?

OK silly noob question; I have a LEM 14 but I don’t see firmware for LEM14; should I install LEM 12 OR LEM 15 firmware?-Adam

S10pro firmware

2 Likes

Make sure you don’t have the ‘do not disturb’ mode active as the first call by the same person will be muted by default.

You can customize those settings at:
Settings → Sound → Do Not Disturb → SMS, MMS […] / Restrict notifications.

The fitness apps are prebuilt, there is unfortunately nothing that can be done to adjust this.

Installed FAW-S10Pro-1.0; working fine. Only issues noticed:1. About watch now lists at LEM12Pro (also from win) not LEM 14? 2.When i connect to the watch via USB cable it’s displaying as a media device with no access to root/files from windows explorer…I’m planning on Updating to 1.2 or 1.1 at this point and will DL directly from chrome browser to the watch as a work around but thought this was worth mentioning…I can’t remember if is had to do something about this device recognition on Stock LEM.
Thanks for the help so far!

nvm needed to connect and go to usb oref and enable file transfer :slight_smile:

Did you use the V1.0 version from the original post on this thread?

Is there any option to go top scrolling up takes too long :grin:

Yup Updated

Tap here to use the slider:

Thnx a lot didn’t know about this function
1 more thing how I need to update?(download file to watch and update manually am I right?

The procedure is described in detail at the beginning of this thread.

The clockskin zip file support works as follows:

• The launcher searches for zip files in the Clockskin folder.
  • Valid zip files needs to include clock_skin_model.png, folder hierarchy does not matter.
  • Every zip file is only extracted once, until the cache is resetted.
  • If a watchface is deleted on the launcher it will remove the corresponding zip file as well.
  • The watchface reload button deletes the cache folder and initiates the search for zip files.
  • One archive can contain many different watchfaces, but they are still handled as one archive when a associated watchface is removed.

Edit:
This version has been replaced with a newer build.

5 Likes