International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

@Alvaro28
We need to track this down.
The launcher is crashing but it is not creating a dump file.
So it will mean that you need to get a logcat while the the problem is happening…
Are you familiar with the process of getting a logcat?

The thing is that this is not happening after a clean reset with no apps installed and no changes to the display settings.
In fact I can’t reproduce it even if I change the display settings.

So we are almost certain that an app is causing the problem.
Can you let us know what apps you have installed?

@Alvaro28 for example,
com.phoenixstudios.aiogestures is a highly possible app for causing the problem.

But there are so many apps installed on your device (after looking at the bugreport you sent) and it is possible that a combination is causing the problem.

@none and I have agreed that the only way to get to the real cause is to start fresh and install one app at a time and test. Or you can use the logcat method to be precise about it.
Finally you should find the culprit.

2 Likes

Stand by time is really good. OP2 FAW1.2 4G sim. Cellular on, mobile data off, wifi off, bluetooth on.

With those settings I can recieve calls and sms. And a few times during the day I just toggle mobiledata on/off to sync other apps like whatsapp.

2 Likes

@anon5802783
This was already answered above…
In fact, @none was answering you at the time:

1 Like

Can’t install International Firmware in my Optimus 2 Always appears ERROR
My Optimus have the version V1.5_20210715

@hom Which version are you trying to update to?
Coming from stock you have to use v1.0.

You have followed the instructions to update? You know that you must not unzip the file and you only copy it to the watch storage.?

1 Like

I must downgrade to firmware 1.0 and then install the fw international?

Downgrade?
Why would you downgrade…?
I thought you were still on stock firmware?

And now it is working!
Thanks for your support
I had a problem because my Optimus don’t shows the advance in download
From the first moment shows 1.2 GB and you can’t know the real situation.
I let the watch unattended all night and in the morning all the firmware install process worked fine!!

Hey,
I’m trying to update my Optimus but I can’t reach the three small dots to navigate to the zip file. Someone a solution

If that is scaled window, then reset it till 100%. Then long press power button and choose to square format.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know how to change the scale it is the standard software.
Thanks

Your watch looks like the original optimus watch ? Not the optimus 2 .This firmware is NOT for this watch .

2 Likes

ok sorry didn’t look well :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It was actually a request to replace the flight mode icon with the wrist gesture to have it in line with the other devices.
As for the camera switch, i assume you are aware that the Prime 2 and Optimus 2 have a similar single camera flip apparatus.

3 Likes

the camera switch in the power menu is needed for third party apps that make use of the camera

1 Like

The camera switch exists because there are various third party applications that make use of the camera, but have no native way to change the orientation, since this camera flip design is not very common.
The sleep app is probably not compatible with this firmware.

4 Likes

There is a “use battery saver” switch and a scheduler for battery saver.
These are normal.

If you have any other options then it may need a factory reset.

@Pablo11. Sorry for the delay in answering. I’ve been testing with the installed apps, and I’ve come to the same conclusion as you: the problem with the screen is due to the “All in one gestures” app. I’m really impressed how you were able to figure it out so quickly, amazing! Actually it is due to the interaction of this app with some other app. I have done the test you asked me to do: full reset and install apps one by one. The first one, “Aiogestures”. With each new app installed I try to provoke the screen failure. So far so good. The thing is that “All in one gestures” has always worked fine for me, on Kospet Prime with Android 7.1, Allcall W2, and on LEM14 with FAW1.1. It has only given problems with FAW 1.2. For me this app is essential, since I get a functionality that I don’t have with others, and together with floating toucher I haven’t needed to look for a replacement.

Sounds like we are going to need a logcat to really understand the problem @Alvaro28.