International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Update Test FAW Firmware 1.2.

Happy too early. Watch crashes again several times. It started when I connected bluetooth headphones. Will follow up whether it is because of it.

1 Like

I tried to download the OP2 v1 FAW firmware from site but i get a “greyed out” pop-up asking for selection google account. Still if I select an account it says check for internet. Please help.

It seems that the same report has already been made, but I will also report it.

At Optimus2 with FAW firmware V1.2RC1 (factory reseted, some apps installed), OS was crashed. And I got the message as below:

I guess this message means factory reset is needed, and some apps made this accident. What can I do for report? I will check without apps tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thank you for the Optimus 2 version! But I’m also having repeated crashes to the “android” logo and it seems to be caused by Google Fit. I installed 1.0, then 1.2RC1, then factory reset, set up my apps, and all seemed well until I reboot - after several minutes it crashed, and crashed every time I reboot. So I factory reset again, updated all existing apps, rebooted, and it was fine. Installed Fit (and no other apps) turned on auto tracking & location, rebooted, and got crashes again. Uninstalled Fit, and no crashes.

3 Likes

Crash Log .txt files are also not written to the Crash Log folder. So you can not understand why it is.
I haven’t installed FIT and still have crashes. It doesn’t matter what is installed.

Thanks for the reference, it is caused by the pixart chip that reads the sensor data from the accelerometer.

5 Likes

Updated the release candidate build for the Optimus 2:

• Fixed an issue with the pixart sensor readout.
  • Updated pixart firmware.
6 Likes

I don’t want to be too hasty with the rating of Fw 1.2 RC2. That’s why I test and observe a few days before I submit a report. I made the update from RC1 to RC2 3 hours ago. So far everything is okay.
Regards skysat

/edit/

I just think the image resolution could be a little higher than 130. You can see that from the large icons in the main menu, on Google Maps and on some clocks watch faces. Why was this reduced?
Where can I set it up again myself?

1 Like

This was already answered by @pablo11: the density is reduced to have a greater application compatibility due to the limitations caused by the small display resolution.

1 Like

Where can I change the resolution? Is it possible in the developer options?

adb shell wm size 300x300

2 Likes

I’ve seen some app tools where you can easily set this, but unfortunately they require a ROOT.

or with ?

adb shell wm density 160

1:Should I download now or shall I wait when will be released final version?? If answer no can you tell why???
2: I just need to download file and update it manually?

Thanks! Works well so far, and battery use seems significantly better then the stock FW. I noticed there is no blood oxygen app but I can live without it.

I’ll see what can be done about this.

1 Like

Don’t go to any effort on my account. It’s not something that really matters to me.

It’s fine, i assume more people will start to wonder why this isn’t included.
In the end it is a valid request for a reasonable feature.

1 Like

Updated Optimus 2 build to RC3:

• Added support for blood oxygen measurement.

Please note that the original blood oxygen application is not compatible with this firmware, so i created simple replacement app.

5 Likes

Is it possible that you can scale individual apps in a square or round?

Sorry but I expected more from this firmware.
I hope you can take my criticism.
The main menu (launcher) is still reminiscent of a clock. Everything else except for a few fitness apps are no longer adapted for a watch. The rest is pure smartphone view.
That doesn’t really fit this watch.
The contents in the contacts and phone folders are small and not as visually attractive as in the original firmware.
The resolution has also been reduced. My eye now sees SD and no longer HD on the clock.
I will switch to the original firmware again because the watch is no fun with this look and operation.