International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Bug Report.

When charging the watch while it is switched on, it crashes after a few minutes and the android logo appears. This also repeats itself after a restart and further charging.

Have you performed a factory reset after you have updated the firmware?

Yes I have.
Plus flashed with factory_resset patch via flash tool.

The clock then restarted with the country selection and then had to set it up again. For further information: I flashed the 1.0 from the official 1.6

I also flashed from stock 1.6 to FAW 1.0 but without using Flash Tools. I just copied the 1.0G FAW zip file to root directory of the watch and click on local update via the 3 dots on the right upper corner. It then flashed smoothly (but needed to long-press the power buitton to retart it). Just share my experience.

1 Like

Added an update for the Optimus 2:

• Fixed a crash issue with some launcher notifications.
  • Fixed a problem with the step counter.
  • Updated pixart firmware.
1 Like

On the V1.2 I get some bubbles dropping down from the top of screen, some kind of notifications I think - what is that ? I think they may have been Google Play related…

Today my Optimus 2 went off four times and stopped at the android logo. :frowning_face:

I will now try the new update. Maybe then it will be stable. We will see.

Is a factory reset necessary for the OPTIMUS2-V1.2-RC1 update? Don’t want to set everything up again every time.

This sounds more like a hardware problem, you should try the default firmware to make sure your device is working as intended.

Flash this firmware with the SPFlashtool:

2 Likes

@none,
I updated my Optimus 2 from FAW 1.0 to OPTIMUS 2-V1.2-RC1.
So far everything works without any problems. Looks very good.
I didn’t do a factory reset.

You can check the storage, if there is a CrashLog folder that indicates a problem with the launcher.
Please post those logfiles if you have any.

1 Like

At the moment the Crash Log folder is empty. :grinning:

if there is something in it I write it.

I have to congratulate the coding team. :+1:
The new version 1.2 has been running absolutely cleanly and trouble-free so far (since 6:00 p.m. yesterday).
I had massive problems with the previous 1.0. Crashes, reboots and persistent display of “android”. The crashlog folder is still empty. With the original firmware 1.4 or the FAW 1.0 there were always many entries.
I performed the 1.2 update from the 1.0. After that I didn’t do a factory reset.
I would like to address one point. Could it be that the screen resolution has been reduced? It seems to me that the icons in the main menu are no longer as sharp as in the original firmware. Maybe it’s just my imagination.

Greetings from Berlin
(translated with Google from German to English) skysat

1 Like

@skysat
As posted in the Change log ^^

And thankyou for the great feedback :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@pablo11 ,

I forgot it. What was the global density of the original firmware?

I also noticed something positive. The volume is higher than with the original firmware. I can finally understand the person I am talking to over the built-in loudspeaker while telephoning.

1 Like

I will have to go back and check. I think it was 160.

Then my eye did not deceive me. :face_with_monocle:

Has it been reduced because of the battery life? What happens if I increase it back to 160?

It was for better app compatibility and stability - why do you need to set it back?

Because a sharp and clear screen always looks nice.
:nerd_face:

I still have a SmartWatch Samsung Frontier S3. The screen is beautiful.