International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

I upgraded to FAW v1.2 and the power button does not work when long pressed. I can’t close or restart the watch. What should I do? It’s Prime2. Thank you

Have ypu tried press and hold both buttons to restart?

1 Like

It restarted but the power buton still don’t work and the weather same

Ok, no problem. A factory reset should work.

Thank you, I will try and keep you posted

I’m having dinner now, but I will be back soon.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner. It worked,I just hoped I could avoid a factory reset. This kills me. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you’ve sorted it out. And I hope it won’t kill you. We need every member! :wink:

4 Likes

I downloaded version 1.2. My Prime2 is doing great. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Yep, doing great here on my LEM14 as well. The wrist wake is working exactly as I expect and battery life is excellent. I get over 24 hrs of normal usage from a full charge and no issues to report so far. Thanks guys. :beers:

Here is a special build for the Prime 2, that re-introduces the camera switch button:
Removed for now

Thanks to @G1NT0N1C for the new camera symbol.

3 Likes

Added a build for the Optimus 2 to the original post.

Please note that this build is called V1.0 for legacy reasons and to allow the update from the original firmware.
It is however, based on V1.2 and should be considered beta.

4 Likes

I have updated to V1.0. After the second boot (install), the clock has been at the android logo for 20 minutes. What went wrong?

/edit/
Clock has started …Not working properly. The “android” logo is often displayed. Then I have to reboot the clock with the power button. After a while the “android” logo is there again.

Yes, that’s a problem with the remaining data from the original firmware.
This will be changed to include a factory reset when doing the initial upgrade.

Each time the file downloaded from link OPTIMUS2-V1.0 is a .bin in my watch
What is wrong?

This dual mode really has no advantage and is more or less marketing:

I am moving stuff around - please be patient

No point - the firmware is exactly the same as all the others
Light mode has been removed and we will NOT be adding it back because it is completely unnecessary.
The Pixart chip is still used in the International version as intended - for sensor data.
It was never used for “light mode” in the stock FW.

You can keep the stock firmware or use the International version - it is all about giving people a choice of fully working G Apps integration or sticking with the stock FW.
If you decide not to use it after testing - stock can be flashed back with SP tools.
So there will be no point in asking questions about “light mode” in this thread.

1 Like

Thx for developer, great job!

Its my bug report of Optimus2 FAW V1.0.

I have started to use FAW firmware of Kospet Optimus2 (FAW V1.0), and I found the crash bug of default home app (wiite.home). There are “./crashlog/wearhome_crash_2021xxxx…”, and the OS crash happened sometimes.

in details:
-I used V1.6 stock firmware before update to FAW V1.0.
-After FAW was installed, I did factory reset.
-I installed some apps…
-Crash Log is here: CrashLog - Google Drive

I hope it helps.

BR

2 Likes

Thanks very useful :+1: