International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

Thank you for wiiteer, developer. Great works.
Now I’m trying to use FAW firmware. I have two question about this nice firmware.

1. How to expand the status bar?
    I use status bar to control some app in v1.4. I could expand status bar by using gesture app, “Edge Gestures”, but in FAW firmware I can’t do.

2. WatchDroidPhone can’t get notifications on watch.
    I use WatchDroidPhone in the watch to control the phone via BT connection (not the WatchDroidAssistant). It’s mean reversal; watch=WatchDroidPhone, phone=WatchDroidAssistant.

In V1.4, WatchDroidPhone can get the notifications in watch, but in FAW firmware can’t. I think its not normal using but easy to control phone via BT,

Best Regards.

@6eats
Thanks for the feedback…
Did you watch the video I added to the top post from Mr Ticks?

Here is one of me using the task cleaner but you should watch his video

Close task works fine…
Not sure what is going on for you.
You do know that you have to long press the menu item right?

We are changing this to have slightly better size

You can’t change the settings menu to full screen mode or it would not work.

It is in square mode for a very good reason. So that you can now access all the settings in A10.

Power save is not removed. It is controlled by the settings you choose.
It is exactly the same as an Android mobile phone.

@111106 You can’t change the status bar.
No need to.
Watch Droid works perfectly but you really need to understand how to set permissions.

Here is Mr Ticks video if you missed it

4 Likes

Anyone please, guide me on how to install the new Firmware to the KP2 android watch.

2 Likes

@longks22
Prime 2 flash process is the same as any other.

@6eats
Thanks… Yes @none and I will discuss it with Wiiteer and see if it can be fixed.

I think a driver may have been updated and you are right… In some circumstances I see a blue tinge in the image.
We will check it out :+1::+1:

Yes thank you very much because it annoys me when it comes blue

Thanks, but telling us once is enough…

2 Likes

I meant by something else but i liked the powersave to be in the long press

We will not be adding back any of these custom shortcuts because the reason we have better battery life is because we removed all these tricks etc…

Please take a moment to watch the video and look through all the available settings.

We are not going back to that old method which goes against the way Android is designed to work.

Cheers

2 Likes

I watched the video and over all i like especially the thing which mr ticks told that tap and use floating toucher excellent😆.

Idk why but i charge the watch from 100 and keep it with me (unpluged)but in the moring 10%battery is gone when i have nothing running in back ground.

Over all I give it a 9.49/10 keep up the great work.

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

No.2 is my mistake, you are right. I forgot to give authority. WatchdroidPhone works completely. Thanks.

No.1, about status bar, I understand that in FAW firmware I can’t use status bar.

2 Likes

@6eats
After more testing I can confirm that the only issues with bluish tint are happening when light is very poor.
This expected.
It has no way to compensate for poor lighting.
It is not a $500 camera and we have already got the best quality we can get from a 13mp watch camera.
So that is the end of this one.

3 Likes

Is there a BT connection between your watch and your phone? Also, is wifi trying to access location? On my android 7 watch I just press and hold over the wifi shortcut (swipe up) with wifi shut off and make sure the help apps find location even when the wifi is off isn’t ticked.

Also, when the watch reaches 100% you can leave it charging for an edditional half hour or so, then use watch until it dies, then try to turn on the watch. If it won’t turn on anymore then charge it again fully, let it pass 100% and maybe an hour longer. Do this in total of three times, then android battery checker should be pretty calibrated

1 Like

Thanks for the guide and I have already installed the new firmware update/upgrade. It’s clean and smooth however, my current issue is that It seems to have lost the function of copying and pasting any files(Music and clock skins) using my desktop directly to the android watch folders easily using my charging cable. What I see now is just an empty folder. Any fix to this?

@longks22, settings > connected devices > usb > file transfer (only has to be done once)

@anon5802783, maybe it could be this for ota: settings > security > security update

Flash back to the original firmware if you want to get an OTA.

It should never overheat.
Did you factory reset the watch after flashing?
Its not a shame that they are in square mode.
They are in square mode for a very good reason.
If they were not - you would not have access to many of the settings…

I generally only use 1% per hour maximum over night…
Most of the time less.

1 Like

Look like i should take pics outside now
Lol my rooms don’t have lightings that much.
About the camera i tried snapchat the camera wont rotate then filters wont open or support