Important for all Android Watch owners - Google Error

Thank you for your quick responses.
I could update my apps by your resolutions.
My version of app store was 8.7.10-all[0][PR]18179999446.
Thank you again.

1 Like

No problem :+1:

Hi, @pablo11 greetings, I am having Kospet hope and my version of app store was 8.7.10-all[0][PR]18179999446. I up dated playstore version without installing your app. and it got updated to latest version, So will I need to do the process you mentioned, when I reset my watch in future ? Thanks in advance

No. There should be OTA updates for most devices soon. That solve this problem. Until then, we have to do it manually.

2 Likes

Thank you @G1NT0N1C are they going to release OTA for Kospet hope ? Because they have stopped giving OTA for Kospet hope.

I will check this.

1 Like

Thank you GIN it was fast answer.

Thank you only when I have answered your question.:wink:

Ok :ok_hand: but try persue Kospet people to release OTA for old models like hope. I don’t know how to
install up dated version which is posted on this forum or you should post simplified video of the procedure.

Have you tried to search for what you want using the Search function?

1 Like

I answered this in the firmware thread - no.
Kospet does not sell the Hope anymore.
I asked them yesterday
The flashing procedure is very simple and there is a video in the YouTube section at the top of the forum page
Here are the latest tools and driver install included https://drive.google.com/file/d/1llg_DdocAiz1eReu92Il6bRlAaXls4Cq/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Thank you @pablo11 I will check it out, if I will have any confusion, then seek help from forum.
Best regards

1 Like

Hello gentlemen,

I have factory reset my Optimus Pro as I had horrendous battery life and overheating. So then I tried the link above but it appears broken. Does anyone have a new link?

Thank you :blush:

The two links in this thread that @pablo11 has posted work ? I have just tried them

Dr. Vishnu,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I was able to download the file on my phone but the watch keeps telling me that the download was unsuccessful.

I thought I would be able to send the file from my PC to the watch but the watch won’t set up on my PC. It says their is a problem with the drivers.

Do you have any suggestions. I really like the watch, but the overheating and battery life issues make it difficult for me to use it when I run. It lasts about an hour and cuts off.

I hope you can help me.

John

Are you wanting to flash your watch ? If so you will only be able to do this on your Pc . You will need the correct drivers and get them working

I would guess that he wants to install the apk from the first post

@John_Kreinbihl, have you tried to use another browser on your watch?, I could download it just fine with opera

I thought that originally but he said this also

1 Like

i do factory reset and my playstore have and error server :frowning: i used the apk but the error still there. I need Hellp

I do the factory reset, i put my gmail account at the moment all fine, i donwload some app from the playstore and then the play store give me the “server error”.