Important for all Android Watch owners - Google Error

Then you are doing something wrong. Please follow the procedure that @pablo11 posted step by step. Make sure that you don’t skip anything. Then it will work. For sure.

In Play Store, choose “Settings” from menu, scroll down, and check the version. Dialog will tell you to update Play Store, which will solve the problem.

I follow the step by step. But doesn´t work mate.

i go to setting and press the version and then pop up a advice "a new version of google play store will be downloaded and installed — it that fine?

Yes, that’s correct.

Yes. Please wait for several minutes. Play Store may start to work hopefully.

Thank for all the help but that method does´t work from me. i see the version of playstore installed is 8.x.x. and my google services are 20.24.14 (040300-319035315) it´s doens´t make sense for me why the version of google play is to old than the google services.

The thing i did was install the lastest Play Store. apk **20.9.10-all [0] [PR] 319853039 ** you can download here, https://google-play.uptodown.com/android/descargar and that solve my problem.

And i send you the google play services apk if u wanna download it.https://google-play-services.uptodown.com/android.

I hope my method help you. ! My device is a kw88 pro .

A bit late now but I posted a whole section about this in the announcement section.
Including instructions.

jajaja yeah a little the problem come to me yesterday and i dont see the other whole section. But thanks for the method and y put mine for someone who has the same problem than me! :smiley:

It’s the same problem.
Updates are being rolled out now to fix it
But for now anyone who resets their watch on older firmware will have this problem.

Sorry I’m a new user, I just received Kospet PRIME. I don’t know how to access settings for play store.

Can you please explain to me how can I access this version number?
Thanks in advance for any reply!

You may not have to do this . Have you tried updating to the latest OTA firmware ? Fixes are being rolled out for this .

2 Likes

Press and hold the power button, then click the upper circle to enter square mode. Open Playstore. On the right upper side there are 3 strokes for the settings.

2 Likes

Kospet Prime OTA is FIXED.
No action required.
Version should be 2.3b.

2 Likes

What @pablo11 and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu wanted to say to you is this:
Connect your watch to a WLAN. Go to watchsettings- about watch- system update. You should find an update here. Download to run it. After this the Playstore should work.

1 Like

Thanks G.
I did not realise.
OTA notification will pop up as soon as connection is made to Wi-Fi.
But forget to say how to check current version…
I wasn’t thinking :+1::+1:

The link in the OP doesn’t seem to work anymore

have you tried the link after you created an account here?

I did… but it was still failing. Just tried now from another machine and the link works. So must have been a cache issue.

1 Like