Important for all Android Watch owners - Google Error

I was of the impression it only happened to new or reset watches. Mine is neither, this is why I didn’t expect it to happen.

If you update the watch it is the same as flashing almost…
The cache must have needed to be wiped during the update.

I can confirm that after updating all apps in the play store I can still connect to the play store with no issues. Thanks @pablo11

Yep, only updating firmware or flashing firmware or factory reset causes the need to use the fix.

Updating apps is fine because you are not wiping any caches etc…

Cheers

1 Like

@pablo11 mine is a Prime SE as you know does not have updates mine is on 4.4.22+ from Dec 2019.
And i had the same info of error in Play store.
Do you know if there will be a update for Prime SE ?

I’m working on it.
Until then use the app in the post and update manually

1 Like

already done and i have full acess to play store without restrictions thanks to you guys.
I will wait for a OTA firmware if it comes one and when it comes.

1 Like

Good news. Thanks for the feedback :+1:

Hey.
It seems to me the playstore refreshment also works without the programme.
After the Error message you can still go to playstore settings and tip on the version number and it loads the new version…

3 Likes

That worked perfectly :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes you can but still have to update play services and so the app just makes it easy.

Is this done on the watch directly or on the phone?

Your watch . Thanks

The Rollme

What Doctor Vishnu wanted to tell you was that it runs on your watch.

1 Like

Yes your watch which it runs on. Not your phone . Thanks

Awesome dude! Worked great!

1 Like

I’ve installed Help Play Services Error_v1.3.7_apkpure.com.apk in my Kospet prime by your advice

to solve the problem for server error of the google play store.

But, google play store apps could not show the my apps update pending even there are update apps in my apps

when tap the check update of my apps.

When search the update pending apps, there are update icon and I can update apps by tap the update icon.

Please teach the way to resolve this problem.

regards.

@masa_g Did you see what I said in the Post at the top of the thread ? You MUST update the Play Store as well or it will not recognise your account properly:

“It will update services and after that you will need to go to the play store app and access the settings for the play store.
In here you click on the play store version number and it will update within a few minutes…”

1 Like

I installed the apk: Google Play Store 20.8.12-all [0] [PR] 318554466 (nodpi) (Android 4.1+)
By Google LLC