I found a way to create and install custom watchfaces to KW88 default launcher.

Hello!
I tried to install the apk Watchface,
installed but do not see anything, I have i2.
Where I go wrong?
Thanks for what you do.
Luigi

Luigi hai capito come installare queste Watch face??@Luigi_Giulio_Rigato

È un apk, quindi non dovrebbero esserci problemi, tuttavia la installo, me la fa installare senza problemi ma non vedo nulla, forse è colpa dell’i2. Il tutorial se non hi capito male serve per spiegare come creare gli apk delle smartface in questione.

Devi metterlo sullo smartwatch l’apk giusto ??@Luigi_Giulio_Rigato

English please people. I know you are trying to be helpful but this is an English speaking forum.

@Luigi_Giulio_Rigato I’m just a regular member of this forum and I have only KW88 (no access to different watches), so I’m afraid I will not be able to help you with i2.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Do you have Watchnew.apk from newest FINOW watches? Especially if it is with 400x400 screen.

@Smash_Smashin Hey did you even tried to install more than one? I see maybe there is some problem, or maybe the problem is mine with “recompiling and decompiling” modifying yours, instead of doing a new one apk. I’ve seen there wrong preview, if i have more than one installed. Check it.

I have the same issue but this is minor in this experimental time.
I have three new ones…middle is correct with its preview…first and third are swapped…will try to check why.

@Khalid_Naji im trying to figure out too, do you have this problem too, creating a new apk too?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ops . excuse me, I have done without thinking .

@Francesco_F_Monkey_s
yes, I put apk in smartwatch , then installed , however, on i2 nothing happens , for me, for now the problem be the i2,
this being a great community , I will be sure that all able to put customized faces . be enough to have patience :wink:

@Smash_Smashin there is no problem, sure I fix someone , meanwhile many thanks for your great work and commitment to the community , thank you !!

Placing watchface APK in I2 - will not going to work. @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 shared I2’s Watchnew.apk and I saw that there is no support in it for watchfaces in APK. But there is some hope - the version he shared was not the last one.

@Smash_Smashin i tried to decrypt and decompile the system.img of KW88 firmware, to check the API inside, for work-around solution of battery, but without results

@Mirko_Genovese1 Yes I tried it, and it’s buggy! And it was already in the HowTo in “problems” section. Watchface preview indexes are wrong.

@Mirko_Genovese So called API is in Watchnew.apk

@Smash_Smashin Can you share it here?

@Smash_Smashin do you want the latest watchnew.apk from the I2 ? It’s not a problem at all. I will upload it for you.
Finow do not use this launcher software at all. Their launcher is way easier to work with. It’s engine makes a call to and scans any folder named “clockskin” and so we used to place a folder called clockskin on the SD storage and it would pick up any watch faces placed in it as long as they were the correct format.
Finow will be changing their UI soon but they are keeping the same watch face engine for obvious reasons - it makes it one of the watches best selling features…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I have compared notifications implementation in I2 from Watchnew.apk you have uploaded and the one from KW88. The only difference is in background. I have compared few other views and they differ mostly in items location because of the screen size difference.
Please share the FINOW’s latest launcher.