I found a way to create and install custom watchfaces to KW88 default launcher.

Can somebody share the watch launcher(Watchnew.apk) from another Android 5.1 watch on which watchfaces are installable in ClockSkins folder?

@Smash_Smashin I can do that and I also have some sample conifigs from Sinsoft - the software vendor. It does reference digital array names as well. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3xyOuab2f-ONzJ3ZTdyYmkxalk

The only thing they would not tell us is how to use an external resource to place custom faces.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 10x! From which watch is the launcher?

I think it is KW88 - I have so many of them…

Which one do you want?

The one which is stable and looks great and has better notifications support

In that case the I2 is probably better I would say. Give me a minute and I will upload it :slight_smile:

Here is the I2 version without the flip up digital preview - from an early firmware.

Seems that I2 and Zeblaze skins will come soon too.
It will be great achievement all together by this great community.
Also got email reply from Sinosoft that they are working on that. Hope it is true.
Will see.
Otherwise their market share is really going to be very very small.

@Khalid_Naji their plan is to release a new version of the SinWear app which allows you to push faces to the watch. They have been saying this since the watches were released :frowning:

Hahahaha…their deadline for me until I got the S3 in my hand.

All of my comment in this group was for these companies to really sustain their business from a user perspective…nothing more.

Yes I do enjoy the watches due to their native OS, standalone feature, and the look and feel; however, not a single user have the time for such!.
Most normal users neither they had been in development nor they have the time.

Hey guys guide for install alternative Watch face to kingwear k88 ???

Hey guys guide for install alternative Watch face to kingwear k88 ???

Find a guide how to create an empty android app, then read mine howto. All you have to do is to modify couple xml files and put some images inside the app.

Thanks for the tip Smash…I will follow it.
Hope to see your solutions soon for the I2 as well.
Asking much…but you deserve to lead in such.
Thanks dear and good luck.

HowTo updated. Added section for beginners at the top of the HowTo. It’s really easy, try it.
Btw. HowTo is editable, so anyone can participate. All you have to do is to login (google account accepted)

Thanks a Million…Will start in few for my first trial.
Seems like the Omate Rise development process. From its roots.
Stay Tuned!!!..
hahahah.

Smash smashin
is there a tutorial with vidio?

I don’t like video tutorials. If someone else is willing to do it…