Great new video for flashing firmware by Mr Ticks.

I’m struggling to understand you post . Under normal usb settings select " file transfer " . What have you changed under developer settings ?

In the settings for the developer, file transfer is selected. But the watch, in the device manager, is displayed as an unknown device. Still, I turn off the watch and immediately connect the phone to MTK. The phone connects and displays correctly and is ready for firmware…

@Belkin_Andrey did you install the drivers I gave you in the flashing tools zip?

To install it you need to unplug any USB device you have connected.

Run the installation and then reboot.
Once you have done this you will be able to access the watch storage and the vcom port driver will be available if you have to flash your watch.
This has NOTHING to do with developer options. You don’t need to touch developer options.

You are currently using stock firmware so file transfer is enabled automatically. There is no security on stock firmware.

Maybe it is a good idea to run the “one click” driver install again with nothing connected to the pc.

It will install the correct driver for access to the watch storage. But the watch must not be connected when you install the drivers.

Hi everyone. Someone had problems with the side buttons? They just stop working… It helps, but not for long, to remove the back cover and clean the contacts.

It turns out that there is no problem with the side buttons? So I was unlucky alone: the side buttons do not work, the Stock firmware cannot be updated in any way…

Hi . You have just posted there is nothing wrong with the side buttons but they dont work ? However having to open up the watch to get them to work isnt good . Sounds like a hardware issue to me . Never harms anything flashing the stock firmware when watch powers off and runs out of power .

Dont forget to select firmware upgrade in SP flash

1 Like

Upgrade does not have anything to do with buttons.

If you seriously have issues with your buttons you need to return your watch.
But to be clear - the buttons are not used for flashing firmware.

Just FYI.
Strangely enough - all the latest drivers and tools can be found here -
Drivers:

SP Flash Tools:

1 Like

I think that it will not be possible to exchange or return, almost 8 months have passed, although I will turn where I bought. And I know that buttons are not needed during firmware, commands come from PC

Thank you, Pablo, I will try to update the drivers in the evening… But there is a suspicion that the problem is either in the watch or in the usb wire

Thanks, I did it several times with the package “flashing tools”, I do not understand why it does nothing when I connect the watch, no data are transmitted to the watch, ant idea ???

Is your watch powered off when you connect it to the pc?
You have to click on the download button in the flash tool app and then connect the watch to the pc.
But watch must be powered off when you connect it.

Yes, the watch is on the dock so charging mode but OFF

Don’t ever use the charging dock.
Cable should be connected directly to the watch

And you don’t connect it to the pc until flash tool is ready and you have clicked download.

1 Like

I learned the instructions for installing drivers and firmware through Flashtool by heart. Why the MTK phone is determined in the system and updated, through Flashtool without problems, and the watch does not want. Why dont you assume the problem is the watch?

Probably becuase we spend all day every showing people how to flash watched after hundreds of failed attempts . So far i have yet to see of hear of a watch that cannot be flashed . However yours could be the worlds first

1 Like

You can not answer and not waste time, I understood everything. I probably dont understand anything, I wont write more about the problems. Thanks for your help

I just discover the message, and I did the same conclusion as you, I decided to replace the dock with the 4 pins cable and it is ok… so may be you should modify the tutorial as it shows explictly the watch on the dock… Thanks for your help, I didnt remember how to do a factory reset but I m trying to find the solution on the forum

Ok I got the factory reset

1 Like