Google Assistant, enabling Smart Lock with On Body Detection & Trusted Places

On my Samsung phone, I have a password but also enabled the option to use Google SmartLock with On-Body Detection and Trusted Locations enabled so the device essentially stays unlocked and still has access to Chrome Password manager and Google Assistant while the screen is off. Is this option available/accessible with Kospet Optimus 2 watch?
In addition, I have Google Assistant-enabled as my “Assist” app, so when the screen is off I can say Hey Google, or Okay Google. Now when I have the screen off and say the phrases, nothing happens. I’ve used Google on all other devices so it’s not an issue with Voice Match or anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

For apps to run in the background read this

1 Like

Hi, sorry but if I’m understanding correctly, are you suggesting I have Google set to not run in the background? I did make sure the Google app is set to not be optimizing battery usage and can run in the background. After setting a screen lock (pin, pattern, etc.) I’m hoping to allow Google to wake up my watch with "Hey Google, or “Okay Google.” Then I’m trying to find the Google SmartLock settings within the password setting so my device can remain unlocked at certain locations or while connected to certain Bluetooth devices, ect.