Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

Thats correct . Still plenty of stock of this latest offering from Kospet :+1:

I’m sure Kospet will keep putting them out as long as they are selling well. Other stores also have stock. I still see stores offering the original Kospet prime.

I purchased my Optimus2 two and a half weeks ago directly from Kospet because they knew I was looking at it and emailed me a 20% off coupon on top of their Optimus2 sale… Me, thinking they were based in Asia somewhere and me in the USA , thought I’d then have a little time to outfit my new…" do everything gadget watch" with new watch bands and tiny miniature Bluetooth gear. i.e.little Speakers, tiny bone conduction ear clips, fine point stylus, mini keyboard etc. . But noooo thats not how it went. I did get it for a cheaper price than I ever thought I could. But it felt like Kospet droned it to me over night. It was less than two day from when I paid for it that it was on my wrist. They shipped it to me from Kentucky USA. So my new Optimus2 was naked with nothing but its black band for a few days until all it’s new gear and bands arrived :smile:

1 Like

Yep, they have a USA warehouse and sell on Amazon… It’s much better :+1:

1 Like

Good Day,
How do I get google assistant - routines and reminders working on the watch?

You can install any apps you like from the google play store . If you want any of them to run in the background you will need at alter permissions .

3 Likes

It is working now. Thanks heaps, Dr. :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand: :+1:

3 Likes

Your welcome :+1:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beta Testing FAW Firmware Update v1.3-B6

Hi! Does anybody know how to rearrange apps? (like apps which i use on the top?) How to make shortcuts for Flashlight? Also whats the best keyboard? Please help :]

1 Like

Sorting apps is not possible in stock launcher. However, the Universal Launcher offers this possibility.

2 Likes

Hello

Following the advices of reducing the watch temperature I found that using it for games but without charging it at the same time keeps temperatures pretty low, but there is o

ne thing that I have not figured out and its a message “Bypass” that appears whenever I press a button on my bluetooth controller just as the image being shown, it is to note that if i dont press nothing the message dissapears after a few seconds

Thank you! So you mean ClockSkinCoco 3.6.1? Also is there any way to make something like Double Press Power Button to run some specific app (Flashlight or Camera)?

Yes, there is a thread about Universal launcher 3 here:
-Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Yes this version is okj.

Button mapper schould work for your watch.

I tried it but it works only when the app is running as soon as i press Power Button it stopping working and if i open it again i need to give access to everything (accessibility etc) again :confused:

You have to disable this app in battery saver.

1 Like

Read this

2 Likes

I think it may be worth noting that these are watches - not intended for gaming, or using as a little PC.
The life of your device will be significantly reduced by doing these things.
The components are not selected for their ability to stand up to this kind of use.

This message is for all android watch users.
Don’t be upset when your screen suddenly becomes a mess or the heat stress causes other damage if used in this way.
It may not cause a thermal shutdown, (seeming to be ok) but prolonged use like this will definitely reduce the life of the watch and most likely the screen will be the first item to become defective.

Just a general warning - of course - it’s up to you :+1:

4 Likes