Genesis Firmware and discussion - updated FW added to the folder

@Cedric_calixte And when you light press the top button?
Is that the USB cable you got with the watch?
Sorry for asking all the questions but we are desperate to get to the bottom of this.

All the tests we have done show that everything is working as expected.

yes for sure it the one i got with the watch i try various connection replace usb wire try defirent charging adapters (exept fast charging ones because i now its not combatible ) …ive try direct usb with the original wire ive try with the power bank of the headphones we got we it the watch looks like it doest want to take charge

Thanks.
So please… What happens when you light press the top button when the cable is attached to your computer and the Watch?
A single light press of the top button should show you something

see since the beginin i never got i full day i alway have to chargr half of the day and ive put the settin to the minim like …low light …no wifi …no wrist turn on …no location …i only have the bluethoot and the sim but i alway found it weard because of what claim to battry to do …and i had the probleme where the heart beat sensor light was on all the time yesterday it decided to turn of and it was good and the next time i was gonna put it to charge it never got is charge and now the was doest want to take any chargr wath so ever

something not all the time when i plug it …because sometim i plug it and nothing …it take a few try to get the senario where i get the chargin animation …when i get it the watch stay on on it for maybe 2 -3 min aftrt you get the kronos.logo for maybe 30 sec and then dead …i still left it like that expecting in to charge but no nothing

@Cedric_calixte
The expected behaviour while charging is

1. plug in the cable and get brief Kronos animation followed by battery icon and then black screen.

2. it will remain black the whole time it is charging…unless you light press the power button for a second. Then you can see if it is charging or not because the battery icon will display for a couple of seconds.

to be honest i think i know this stuff i love thenologie i know android product very well how it should behave and also when it come to computer chargin ect … i made a lots of test true the day i really i think the watch has a battrie issue if i could send you video of what if try you would maybe better understant what i see in what happend its not normal and ive treat this what like a baby ive wait so long for it but there is a battrie probleme here

@Cedric_calixte I understand your frustration and I apologise.
We are all trying to understand what is happening here and I do not mean to sound patronising.

I was hoping to find something that would explain what the issue is.

Because the reality is that getting a replacement is not an easy task.
Most postal services are stopping or have already stopped anything with a battery inside from being shipped.

By all means contact Jason at the email address on his website and discuss it with him.
We are obliged to check that every possibility has been checked and that’s why you got all the questions…

and i have non probleme with that pablo and can answer all the question you need but maybe with a video it will be easier to undersand i spend 12 hours try to get to watch back on its unfortunate i just dont see what else to do

@Cedric_calixte thanks for your patience
If you can send a video it would be great
I have also asked @SmartWatch_Ticks to look at making a straight forward charging video.
Meanwhile I will post some stuff about setting up and first steps for others who have questions/issues.

1 Like

New topic regarding set up created with videos Genesis - first steps and setup

@Cedric_calixte I have found out something interesting…
Can you please try holding both top and bottom buttons down for 15 to 20 seconds and see what happens on the watch?

ive try even keep.presimg both a little longer no reaction from.the watch

Ok thanks for trying.

Ok, this thing is not right. I did get it to finally show the dead battery symbol. Then after a minute or so the green light came on the back and the start screen came up. But then died. Watch is feeling warm. It’s not charging. I am requesting a refund on this watch.

@FinalTouch0511 I understand but I have to say this.
When you charge the screen should come on for a few seconds and the green light of the heart rate sensor will flash on and then go off.

Then you need to leave it to charge.
Same behaviour happens on all the watches

Won’t let me upload pictures. I also did a video it was just under 5 mins from time to battery came up until start screen pops up. Then Watch dies. Watch is warm to touch afterwards. It Won’t do anything else until I disconnect from charge wire and let watch cool. Then can put charge cable back on and process repeats.

Ok.
You can send anything to me at zappa1.pf@gmail.com

Watch is hot and will not charge I left it on charge for 8 hours. It’s not charging after the initial power up.
I don’t know how I can send you this 5 min video. It did not do Any of this the first time I charged it. To many problems and can’t use this. I am requesting a return and refund for this product. It does not work with AT&T.

@FinalTouch0511 Can you try holding both top and bottom buttons down for 15 to 20 seconds and see what happens?