Flashing firmware on lemt

Also, after I factory reset, will I lose all downloaded apps?

No . It will be fine

Yes . But advised

Can you specify where to download DM100 firmware? I am curious to try that out as well. Have been running my LEM-T with TicWris for a couple of weeks now.

Gentlemen, initially when I go to ā€œplay.google.comā€ through the watch the site opens but has a lite grey look and I can not do anything. I learned that if I leave it, it will finally clear up to the normal look. I then type in Netflix and hit search. Netflix appears but says ā€œinstalledā€ the problem isā€¦ it is not installed on my watch. Help?

Goto ā€œuninstall aplicationsā€ to have a look if here is anything to uninstall.

Your problem makes total sense now. You should use the play store app instead of opening play.google.com in the browser. But if you insist on using the browser you might as well do it from your phone or your computer. If you, in the browser, click on the button that says installed, you will get a small window with a drop-down menu listing your devices and you can see which device(s) the app is already installed on and can choose to install it on any device itā€™s not already installed on. If your watch isnā€™t in the drop-down menu, it means that you havenā€™t logged in to your account on it yet.

2 Likes

Hi, im extremely new to flashing and have been trying to put the TICWRIS onto my LEM T for 3 weeks but had no luck at all. Im not sure whats going wrong, as i tried using SP FLASH TOOL V5 & got mt6739 scatter file then pressed download & connected my watch while its off, nothing happens?
Im not sure if i have the correct USB drivers or how to get them, i tried ā€œFirmware updateā€ for LEM T drivers & it said successfully installed.
Im using WIN 7 home edition.

Please could you help?

Is your usb connection correct ? Can you transfer files to your watch ? If yes, then you can try another usb port.

1 Like

Is ā€™ usb debug ā€™ is on on your watch ?

I turned debug mode on this time & it made no difference. My laptops saying USB drivers not installed now for some reason & no i canā€™t transfer images or files but to be honest the charging plate feels unsecure all the time due to LEMFO design & the magnet is slightly weak.

make sure your usb cable is a data cable and not only a charge cable. Also for the charging plate let the watch over the charging dock until it ā€œsucksā€ it. usually the connection is better then.

1 Like

You were right, i put it in debug mode then made sure the USB plate was securely on and then the watch firmware downloaded! Everything works brilliantly.
Thank you so much for your help & this firmware is so much better then LEMFOā€™s, im really happy

2 Likes

Enjoy ! Now you can try some others watchface with active button.

I just had another question, can i add more ready made TICWRIS clock faces & how do i do it please?

I appologise, i found the watch faces after digging around.

Can you please share how you did it with me? Ive been going crazy trying to figure it out.

Can you please share that info with me. Ive been searching forever but no luck. Iā€™d really like to to flash the ticwris firmware to my dm100. Please help!

1 Like

look here: LEM T Reviews and FAQs
or here if you want it even easier: LEM T Reviews and FAQs

1 Like

I need help I have two watches lemt and dm98 I need them to run on tmobile or metro is flashing necessary can I use Android phone to flash can I pay someone to do it whom where??? Help please cuz out the box lemt does not operate on tmobile my email is tupacjunior790@gmail.com thanx