Flashing firmware on lemt

hey guyies if u come here and see this u r amazing
and might have tryied some/all of these
pls participate in the poll
as i like all the three of the following with 1/16 gb varient on lemfo lem t.

u all the guyies of the community are great gurus
special thanks to mr. tics
mr.MiniNuke
mr. eric (Moderator Sir)
mr. hnarsha
mr. pablo11
and so many more…in short all who visit this poll.

thanks and regards
praveenthakur.orgfree.com

• dm100 fw
  • lemfo lem t fw
  • tickwris watch max fw

0 voters

tried LEM11, Kospet Prime and LEM10 as well ! with TWRP and rooting !

1 Like

i just followed your directions and it works perfect thank you.

i have one question, is it possible to get the lem t live wallpaper from the original firmware and put it on the ticwris firmware, i loved that default colorful meteor wallpaper the ticwris one is good but not as colorful

It is was possible we would not share this on this forum . We have a agreement with lemfo . Thanks

ahh i see thank you…i found out how to do it , thank you for the information though i didnt know that, if i did i would not have ask that question here.

hi guys can any give a full description how to flash firmware on lemfo T TRYING TO GET NEW ticwris max firmware many thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this smartwatch trend and so far I am loving it, I purchased a Lem T but was told the TicWris is a better operating system. Rather than purchasing a new watch, I read I can flash the Lem T to operate as TicWris. With that said… is there a step by step process that I can get from any of you?

Ok, I figured out how to transfer the Ticwris.7z file into a zip file but when I opened the zip file there isn’t an SP Flash tool in the zip file.

There is an “spmfw.bin file”… is that the “SP Flash tool”?

2 Likes

nope, that is the firmware for the spmfw partition (I have no idea what it contains)
you can get the latest version of sp flash tools here:

and if it’s the first time you’re flashing your watch it’s a good idea to see the video Eric linked to first

1 Like

Thank you guys very much for simply replying. I really appreciate it!

Hi,
The “how to” video below requires plugging your phone into the PC to flash the firmware. How did you do it on a Lemfo LemT?
I was looking for a step by step to change the lemfo firmware to the TICWRIS MAX firmware but everything i find relates only to watches that plug directly into the pc???
Any help would be great!

1 Like

The only way to flash your watch is to plug into pc via the charging dock when turned off after following the video instructions

1 Like

1st great job guys… I was able to flash the Lemfo LemT to Ticwris. Now does anyone know how to download, operate netflix and amazon prime on ticwris?

Install the apps above and use as normal

The problem I am having is… I go to to the google play store, it asks me to log in, I do so and I search for the two apps. I find them but the green install button says “installed” but it isn’t installed on my watch. Could it be because I am logged in google on a different device with Netflix already installed?

I am using the same google account on my watch and my phone and do not have this problem . I can install apps on phone and watch with no issues . I am probably missing the obvious to your problem so i will have a think . I noticed you said you open playstore and its asks you to login . In your watch have you ever gone into accounts and logged in and synced all your google stuff ?

Yes, I have

did you do a factory reset after flashing the watch? It’s advised to do so

1 Like

No because I thought factory reset would have brought it back to the Lemfo LemT setting.