LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Make sure the launcher is not in the background cleaner, in settings plus menu.

2 Likes

Did someone put power toggles on the clock? I download the play market, none works. Who swung?

TICWRIS_MAX_V1.2_20200107
File not supported. system.img
my watch lem t

When you get that when downloading, just click on download. The filetype .7z is 7zip. Just another compression tool like ARC, ARJ, RAR, ZIP, etc. Download 7zip tool free from https://www.7-zip.org/

Can you please explain me how to flash my Lem T to TicWris?

1. open sp flash tool
  2. load the scatter file in the ticwris folder (the scatter file for the lem t and the ticwris are identical)
  3. uncheck everything except system
  4. make sure sp flash tool is in “download only” mode
  5. press download
  6. make sure your watch is turned off
  7. connect your watch
  8. wait till it says it’s finished
  9. DONE
6 Likes

I just got my Lem T. Flashed the Ticwris Firmware on it. I was wondering if any of you have figured out a way to sync the steps in WiiWatch to Google fit? Or if there’s another pedometer app I can download that will send the data to Google Fit on my phone. I thought I could just download the Google Fit app on my watch but it doesn’t seem to be pulling all the info over. Like my previous steps and weight for the year.

Thanks for all the great info in this thread by the way!

You can use this app to sync with google fit

Make sure in watch settings " special permissions " you allow app access to " sensors "

It looks like if I have My Running App it wants Google Fit to be on the watch. Is there some way to send the steps counted on my watch to my phone that has Google Fit on it? I tried installing Google Fit on the watch but it only pulled my sleep data and wouldn’t sync my steps up with my phone.

If you have google fit on the watch and phone it should " i presume " sync all data ? I dont use google fit so i cannot test but i’m sure if you look on the " my runing app " thread on this forum you will find what you need

You were right, I reinstalled Google Fit and got it to sync. Sometimes I have to manually go into Accounts in settings and tell it to sync manually. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Can someone plz help me with this setup

Can u explain to me how to do this I just bought the watch and need help ty

Do I down load the file on the watch

can you please also add some proper steps like this to root lem t we don’t want to follow those above 45 steps confusing and complicated guid to root lem t.

No, you have to download it to your computer, and then use sp flash tool to flash the system.img to your watch
It’s easy after you download it, you have to load a text file present in the downloaded firmware into the flash tool

1 Like
  1. Download twrp for the lem-t by iscle from the above link
  2. Install magisk app on any device, click on Install and ‘Select and patch a file’, and select the boot.img of the lem-t
  3. Using sp flash tool, flash the file from point 1 to both the recovery and boot partitions
  4. Reboot the watch, it’ll boot into twrp. Flash the patched boot.img from point 2 to the boot partition
1 Like

after step 18.5 if we only select boot and recovery and than press download than sp flash tool shows error “please select one ROM at least before execution.” please help

So you didn’t like the steps @meghgoswami835 came up with for you?

ok, anyways, to help you with the problem:

1. make sure you’ve renamed the twrp image correctly to “recovery.img” and “boot.img”. yes it should be two copies of it with different names. It should be in the same folder as the scatter
  2. make sure that there’s a checkmark for both recovery and boot(and none of the others)
  3. make sure that both the recovery and boot has a file path present in the last column. If they don’t, just solve it the easy way, press the cell and select the correct file.
2 Likes