Difficulties upgrading

you’re not supposed to unzip it. it should be placed on the watch as a zipfile

3 Likes

You’re a fighter, I’m fine. So, finally finally. Thank you very much

Next time I will know how to do it. Thank you very much

That is most likely the issue, if you extract the package you will end up with another selectable zip file (compatibility.zip) that can be chosen for the update process.

screenscreen2

1 Like

I want to ask should I reset the factory settings. Thanks for the info

Yes, you should do that.

I just received my Lemfo LEM14 and I wanted to install the FAW firmware to do some tests, but the links are gone. I assume that the problem to update the LEM14 to the latest FAW version is the same as for the Prime2, but it would be interesting to be able to test. Are the links going to be available again in the LEM14 thread?

Yes . Please be patient :+1:

1 Like

I want to ask with a new upgrade, the watch heats up while charging, I don’t know why. Thank you for the information

@none and I talked about some minor changes to charging but it should not get hot.
Mildly warm is expected
If you are charging while the watch is on - yes it may get warmer

So I have to turn them off when charging.Thank you

No - you don’t have to - I am just explaining why it gets warmer when you charge if the watch is on.
My advice is to charge while powered off and don’t leave it on for hours - once it reaches 100% remove the charger.
It just helps prolong battery life

2 Likes

Yes I do it that way. Thanks for the info

How to set to set the battery to discharge the least. Thanks for the info

I have tryed 5 times to install the new firmware on my prime2 it always say error I have pictures please helpThis is that above file prime2 legacy is not working either I try to download and 3 times say link not found please send another that works to download on my prime2

@1103gizmo
If you are on stock firmware that came with your watch - you simply copy the zip file to your watch and select it using the wireless update app.
You switch to internal storage and select it.

You DO NOT unzip anything.
See the posts above.

Just copy and update.

1 Like

Another thing that will cause a watch to heat up while charging is if you have Wi-Fi, GPS and other functions running while charging. It is best if you charge while on, to turn everything off and also do a cleaning, to turn off any apps running.

1 Like

Yes, if you have to charge while the watch is on - @Jonathan_Bickel is exactly right :+1: