Difficulties upgrading

Could it be that versions 1.1 and 1.2 have older security certificates compared to version 1.0? The version 1.0 I have installed was just downloaded from this site

Personally i think you are not following the instructions correctly .

Flash the stock firmware using flash tools and selecting firmware upgrade on a pc .

Install V1.0 using the local update method ( no pc )

Then install the latest version using local update method ( no pc )

Thanks

2 Likes

it’s unlikely, but you could test it by going back to 1.4 and then try to update directly to 1.2

something is up on my end, i can’t install past version 1.0 i try to then i get the dead android. i saw somewhere here there is a factory reset that uses the flash program. what does that consist of. when all of this started i just put on 1.3 b3 didn’t like it so i redid it.

tried it but i got the dead android. i can’t get past version 1.0

Go to the prime 2 thread and download v1.2 and update from v1.0.

good morning, well i tried the 1.2 from the thread you recommended still got the dead robot. ???

Question: what would it take to wipe everything and start over

Factory reset your watch . Flash stock firmware with pc then use local update method to install v1.0 .

1 Like

using the firmware upgrade option when you flash 1.4 will do that. Have you tried to factory reset after installing 1.0?

1 Like

@chris_johnson, maybe you’ve seen it already, but the problem has been found:

If you don’t want to wait for the new 1.2, it should also work to update to 1.2 if you use the version of 1.0 from the prime 2 specific thread since it is a little bit older:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wcb7zFCCx2UarSHCf9uJdKAqs0Tqv6xF/view?usp=sharing

Thanks @noidremained
You are correct.
It will work with the older version of v1.0.
Just need to factory reset after updating to v1.0 - before using v1.2.

Cheers

I finally got to v1.2. Took a little bit. I went to 1.4, flashed factory reset then local updated to version full xy do9 tft lflt ota mp1v91961, flashed factory reset, then finally local update version 1.2 . it worked. needless to say i’ll wait for the drivable 1.3 thanks guys

1 Like

The good news with my Kospet Prime 2, I can charge it now, turn the phone ON after few days of setting it aside, I tried the watch turning on today and it did start up. I updated the watch via wireless update using the beta3 version. I’m looking for the latest update wherein I can double-tap the screen of the watch to wake, Can I get the specific file here? Thanks and more power!

Go to settings- display. Scroll down and coose “tap to wake”.

1 Like

I don’t have this option in my DISPLAY SETTINGS.

Have you scrolled down? On my watch, I’m actually on v.1.2 So I can’t check.

You are using the stockfirmware at the moment…

1 Like

Ah okay, which do you recommend to use at the moment?