Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

I see that under volted CPU performed better. Can you make a comment on this? Is this normally expected?

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.:frowning:

There is some thermal throttling around ~65Ā°C which slightly decreases the performance on the stock kernel.
The undervolted/underclocked version isnā€™t affected as it always stays under this threshold.

(the images linked on the original post already includes the underclock/undervolting).

Yeah, it is reasonable. Thank you.

Of course, as soon as I test it, I will inform you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is your Accubattery app mAh? Mine is just 781 mAh . Supposed to be 1260 mAh. The watch is new, but the capacity is killing me because I canā€™t find any other person using this app who is kind to try and report his/her actual battery capacity:-)

1 Like

@none testing Hope kernel. Booting fine. Screen image is upside down.
Why is there a Wifi network called NVRAM WARNING Err=0x10?
Wifi, camera, buttons and touch are ok.
Do you need dmesg?
Cheers

1 Like

Here is another build that fixes the display rotation: Hope.zip
Not sure about the NVRAM warning, i use the original Hope ramdisk now, maybe the previous one caused an issue.

1 Like

It basically means the Wi Fi MAC address has gone
Donā€™t know how or why but that is what causes this error.

1 Like

I will check the mac address. Makes sense. (not the error but your explanation :slight_smile: )

Yeah, you always get this error if the permanent mac address is wiped by mistake.

Normally happens if you select format all + download in the flash tool.

Mind you, it usually takes out the imei number for cellular as well.

Try to flash original boot.img, if the warning persist then try to flash boot+system.img or full firmware. but if after that itā€™s still have that warning then your nvram partition is corrupted.

1 Like

Hmm i am waiting for this. thanks for your info bro.
It really questionable to fit 1260mah battery into wrist size smartwatch and with decent size to wear too. I checking most of 1k+ mah battery on camera use are bigger and/or thicker than prime battery (i saw on mr tick youtube video here).
and my Microwear H8 only have 459mah

Thanks. Will make backup of /dev/nvram (https://www.getdroidtips.com/backup-restore-imei-nvram-data-mediatek/)
Will try new custom boot.img first tonite. Let you know.

Cheers

@tweakradje Can you confirm that you still have your IMEI at the moment?
Go to settings and about watch / status

I am now also waiting for your Kospet Prime battery capacity results from Accubattery. I guess 459 mAh came from the Accubattery app. By the way, Accubattery counts mAh when charging not discharging. This means actual capacity is even lower that what Accubattery says. I do a lot of outside testing on batteries, that is how I know.

I have no idea, i didnā€™t have the need to find the actual capacity of the battery, as iā€™m pleased with the lasting of the watch :smirk: But i can give it a try.

I would be really surprised if you get realistic results because after and including A7 - the real battery stat data is only accessible if you have root access.
If you have root it should work correctly if you use GSam for example which has the root extension

Thank you. Kospet Prime, Allcall Awatch GT, Kingwear KC10 are identical and they are advertised as 1260 mAh. I bought mine according to this criteria. Otherwise, I would buy Lemfo 12 with 900 mAh battery. However, after measuring the capacity of 1260 mAh (only 781 mAh), I decided that it is exaggerated. My Lemfo Lem X with 900 mAh battery also gives 750 mAh. The truth should reveal itself!!!

yes, the actual capacity will be lower. but for knowing the real capacity even less is better since itā€™s the real capacity. but for reminder charging battery until 75% (80% default) this app is useful.
in most cases i will using 50% capacity rule (25% until 75%) just like in the battery university site here and using it on my Sharp SH04H phone, after one year the total capacity drops only 1% from 88% to 87% (i got this phone second hand) with total 1.329 session with 67.271% charged for 1.760.890mah total, crazy isnā€™t? that much total charge but still only lose 1%