Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

Here is a build for the Kospet Hope.

(Please note that i don’t own this device, some drivers like the display are untested).

Edit:
I updated the kernel images on the first post and added support for the Rollme S08.

I also found that the HRS3300 heartrate sensor in the Rollme supports blood pressure.
However this is currently not supported on the Android interface and can only be accessed via ADB:

echo 1 > /sys/devices/virtual/sensor/m_hrs_misc/blood_pressure
cat /sys/devices/virtual/sensor/m_hrs_misc/blood_pressure

Maybe someone has an idea how this can be made accessible to a (customized) Android app.

4 Likes

Here is a build for the Kronosblade Genesis.
(please note that the display and touchscreen drivers are untested)

3 Likes

Here is another test in which the CPU voltage was significantly reduced (from 1001MHz/1135mV to 910MHz/1000mV).
This is less intended for power saving, but more for reducing the heat output/overheating, which can be a common issue.

Edit2:
(the undervolting is already included in the images linked in the original post)

Edit:
Test with PCMark for Android shows:

Undervolt:

• CPU max. 60°C

Default:

• CPU max. 73°C
5 Likes

Nice. Would be interesting to get this for the genesis…:+1:

Did the Genesis test build worked?
I unfortunately don’t own this device, so i was hoping someone could test it and report back if the display and touchscreen was working correctly.

I haven’t test it yet. But I hope I will find some time this weekend. Is it voltage reduced, too?

1 Like

I updated the link on the Genesis post to include the undervolting as well.

1 Like

@none very cool
Thanks

Added support for Wiite C8:

Edit:

• added lcm panel workaround

Can you please re-upload the kospet prime undervolt file and how can I install it? :slightly_smiling_face:

The undervolting was integrated in the new images that are linked on the original post, a quick tutorial how to flash these can be found here.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I want to try it, to see if I can get even better battery lasting.do I need to root first? I’m newbie to this :smirk:

nope, no need to root first, just follow his instructions

3 Likes

@none Any chance for a Kospet Hope (SE) custom kernel?

Thanks for your hard work.

He has already posted a kopet hope version,needs to be tested

@none Hello my friend. I tested the underclocked version of Prime for a full day (24h). I saw a significant improvement in the battery lasting. With sim, data, bt, wrist movement activated and medium usage, the battery used to be drained about 4-5% per hour. With the underclocked version i had about 3%.

But i found difficult to acivate the watch with the wrist movement. It worked for 10% of all the times i wanted to activate the screen on purpose.

I tested all the other features and apps of the watch, everything seemed to work fluently.

The wrist movement would’t be a thing if my power button wasn’t about to die :rofl: So, i flashed back the official boot.img. Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.
I made some changes to the tilt driver (this controls the wrist movement), from my quick testing it feels a little more responsive.

Maybe you can give it a try to check if the issue is fixed now:

This is not booting for me,splash loops from Kospet logo

Hi, Hope link is dead. I want to test it. Can you upload again please.

Thanks

This version only works on the Optimus Pro with the ‘rm69330_454x454_dsi_cmd_oled_xinli’ panel.
You can use Device Info HW to check your display.

@tweakradje
Here is a test build for the Kospet Hope