Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

Haha . I’m dissapointed

1 Like

I’ll be flying over for a tour of those wine cellars and expect some exceptional cheeses as well :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, of course. But I am always dependent on the help of @Eric_Crochemore . French cheese is the best cheese in the whole world. And only he has the contacts to the best cheese dairies.

1 Like

That perfectly acceptable :joy:

1 Like

Yes France is not bad in wine or cheese… :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey. Which links do you need to use to on github from Openwatchproject to build Android 7.1. AOSP for Lemfo T???

I have the original ROM and it jams terribly and I have tried many under lemfT and Ticwris Max and they all jam the same

Would that be a music jam, traffic jam or marmelade jam ?

3 Likes

How is the work going with the new kernel?

About which Kernel are you talking about? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, what kernel?
There is no kernel work here at the moment.
Have you had a look on XDA?
I hear they have good jam there.

Please post in english . Thanks

1 Like

It translated badly. I meant the ROM to Lemfo T because it pisses me off with stock rom. Give me send a link please topic Xda because I can’t find it

There is no other ROM for LEM T, sorry.

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C is correct.
There is no other firmware that you can flash.
I only refer to the Openwatch XDA thread for your information.
If you can’t find it - then it is probably no longer there.

Anyway, unless you are a semi professional developer - the kernel compilation is not going to be of much benefit to you.

I suspect that around 90% of your frustration is with the UI.
Is this a fair assumption?

If you don’t post in English, your post will be deleted.
Sorry, but we can’t understand it.

1 Like

I can program quite well, I just have no idea what I could change in it besides creating Custom Roma from Stock Roma (changing system applications and complicating build.prop)

Yes, Interferjs stutters terribly for me. Sometimes I even have it so, that when I carry it to school, for example, turn on an application, it hangs and I have trouble even going to the home screen. I have various problems with it

Once again- we can’t help you. You might have a look on xda. This should be a better adress.

1 Like

Does anyone still have the Custom kernel for Kospet Optimus Pro can please post all links are dead

Hello do you still have the custom kernel for optimus pro could you share