Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

Once again- we can’t help you. You might have a look on xda. This should be a better adress.

1 Like

Does anyone still have the Custom kernel for Kospet Optimus Pro can please post all links are dead

Hello do you still have the custom kernel for optimus pro could you share

Hello guys, 20 people have the special of none
Moderator/Primary FAW FW Developer Kernel for Optimus pro 3/32 Downloaded can not give anything

No.
None has been very busy and rarely visits these days.
People have to make a living and have a real job.
So, if he replies, great.
If he doesn’t - now you know why. :+1:

4 Likes

I understand
Now after a long time I also have a little time. I recently bought the Optimus pro it’s a disaster battery 7h then I saw the lem14 super has more battery shaft 24h I bought it

Now I’ve looked at everything with their super fourm and have tried around, so I’ve tried out a lot of firmware and lo and behold Optimus per shaft more now so far 24h I’ve only managed it with bottles of firmware S08_C7S_Rollme_V1. 2_20200514_P.7z only the file system. Img flashed super is.

It’s great and useful that so much is being contributed, but it should be pushed to the point that the things that are shared can also be shared years later and that this also persists for moderators and normal users

1 Like

I understand, but this is not really a development forum.
We’ve tried a couple of times, but as you can see - people have time and turn out some great work.
Then something happens and the free time is no longer available.
So devs come and go.
This is the nature of contributions made in good will and in free time.

Hovatek is probably the best place to start if you want this kind of stuff.

1 Like

To be honest, this is now such an old release - there is very little interest in it these days.

1 Like

No, that shows again how much potential there is in the devices and how much potential there is in the new devices, which remains unused

We are still annoyed about the runtime and overheating on the arm

Who is we? :grin:
And how does this nugget of information change anything about what I already said earlier?

3 Likes

friend, could you get the firmware for the kospet hope lite, please? I’ve already looked on the forum, and also on the manufacturer’s website, but I can’t find a valid link.

I’ll have a look.

1 Like

Unfortunately Kospet no longer have this firmware. It was erased by accident.

I might have a personal copy of this firmware.

2 Likes

Friend, if you could share this firmware, I would be very grateful!

I have checked. I don’t have it, I’m really sorry. :pensive:

2 Likes

ok friend, thanks for your time in looking. I needed this firmware version to try a solution to the inverted screen problem on the Kospet Hope (topic link that describes the problem: Kospet Hope screen calibration) . I tried several watch firmwares with the same board model, and I couldn’t solve it.