COMPETITION TIME - Kospet Prime 2 = Ended

visibility is key

I think I did mention it when someone said they had been emailed…
I do try to keep everyone up to date but recently my personal life has been a little “challenging” shall we say…

But I am sure I said that “all going well” the stock will be received by Friday and Saturday and posted out on Monday…

Maybe I am imagining things :thinking: :grin:

4 Likes

hope things get easier for you mate :slight_smile: you’re mostly doing fine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe

Hold the phone…
I just heard some bad news from Shenzhen…
I’ll confirm more in a while… But it doesn’t sound too good :frowning:

crap, what happened?

I just found out that that stock is arriving at Banggood on Monday.
So it will take a couple of days to organise the orders.
So now it is possible that Wednesday or Thursday will be when they are shipped.

Not a big deal and it’s possible some may get sent out on Tuesday…

It’s just that some people here are on the edge of a nervous breakdown and waiting an extra day or two could spark a conspiracy theory or even a catastrophic end of the word situation :scream::scream::scream::scream:

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is like reading the old kickstarter forum for the " omate truesmart " :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Will it ship , wont it ship :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Tell me about it… Driving me nuts

1 Like

Patience is a virtue. (The ability to wait for something without frustration is a useful skill and a good aspect of one’s personality.)

6 Likes

Hahaha. :laughing:
You know, I had a feeling you messing with us. You can’t do that to us, oooppphhff

2 Likes

Bollox :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

hello, any news for contestant winners on their prime 2s

I just spoke to them.
They have had to satisfy all the back orders for paying customers first.
So they will send the prizes on Monday or Tuesday next week.

There were hundreds of people who have paid - waiting for their watches. So you can understand why they take precedence.

Sorry about this but it is what it is…
Can’t be helped

6 Likes

no problem, i have a prime 1. i think i also figured out my weather location situation

1 Like

Cool, what was the problem?
Timezone?

when i first got the watch it wint to the south american location, but since then it would toggle between my home and the other location so i went to uninstall, went to weather , force stop, clear cache, clear data then went to then went to permissions , toggled the storage switch on , offf, on. that cleared the other location out. now only my location is in. and when i go to a different location it refreshes to that location. i come home and it is my home location. so all’s good in the world

2 Likes

This makes me extremely thankful for being able to acquire one.

hello, i hate to sound like a broken record, or in the case of younger people a skipping c.d has there been any word on the competition prime 2s

2 Likes

Please contact kospetsmart@gmail.com
and subject should be Competition Winner.
FAO Celeste

1 Like

good news people, i received an email today from kospet saying they are shipping the watches this week. they said i will receive a tracking number soon

5 Likes