COMPETITION TIME - Kospet Prime 2 = Ended

kospet prime 2 @ahmed

@floon didn’t get it … how are we supposed to get it?

Just read a few minutes in this thread…

1 Like

they will send 1 email and as soon as it has the new stock , kospet send the watch .
@G1NT0N1C : advise a good solution too :+1:

So, lost the outer ring.
The answer must be “no” I guess

4 Likes

Yes, I think so, too.

2 Likes

@noidremained @pablo11 @G1NT0N1C

you may use up to 512x512 in WM .watch format. Problem solved providing UL works fine in KP2.

1 Like

UL, Yes.
In stock launcher at the moment… No

good news . @Ahmed , @Ashik Jonathan , @Chris_Jhonson , @Gyuri , @Joca1 , @Noidremained , @None , @R Sauvalle , @Joa Nascimento . kospet sent the kospet prime 2 Monday 16 November :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes they are sending next Monday.
Thanks @floon :+1:

2 Likes

@R_Sauvalle
I am not sure if this works. I rather suspect that UL is reducing the watch format to 400 × 400. and this image is then enlarged to 480 × 480 by the display driver.

Quite possibly because it automatically formats the aspect ratio…
This is your area of expertise :+1:

Possible. But I could make a 400px face and another 512 px one and see if I can spot any quality difference, should be easy if I use tweens.zoom to help me out

2 Likes

Go for it.:+1: I’ll have to wait for my watch…

Alright! Well it appears I’ll get mine early December by the looks of it

Really? How do you work that out?
I will see what I can do

if they ship on the 16:th, then it’s usually about 1-2 weeks delivery from China. :stuck_out_tongue:

I see.
Was China the only depot available?

I have no idea. I just read here they’re sending them on the 16:th, that’s all I know. I’m happy regardless of when I get it.

UL works entirely in 512x512 resolution for both, clocksin and watchmaker format. Then the output is resized to match the real HW display size.

9 Likes