Brand new Prime 2 not charging

Yep.
There is nothing wrong at all.
No bulge in the moulding so the cable will sit perfectly straight on the watch.

That’s enough.
Return as soon as possible using the emails we have already sent to Kospet :handshake:

2 Likes

Yes thanks but it has nothing to do with his charging problem.
Thanks anyway :+1:

1 Like

Out of interest, there is a small scratch on what appears to be plastic film over the heart sensor.

Is that plastic film meant to be removed? (asking for next time)

If it was new and you were keeping it - I’d say remove the plastic film.

But only when you get the new one and VERY carefully

1 Like

On a side note, reading through Kospet’s warranty terms, it states that you will void the warranty if you flash the firmware or open the device.

Please just let’s see what happens with the emails.
Don’t worry about the firmware flashing stuff… Cheers

2 Likes

did you mean to go to USB connection settings and select “charge” ? I think you used some translating service which didnt help explaining :laughing:

1 Like

@R_Sauvalle, Is it possible to disable USB charging using this setting?

no, it is supposed to charge no matter which USB mode it is in

1 Like

Yeah it makes no sense to have a setting that completely disables charging

1 Like

Nein, Herr Sauvalle; habe ich nicht. Wir können uns aber gerne in Deutsch unterhalten. Schönen Abend noch und mfG
Hermann Schulze

Hi Hermann . Can you kindly alter your post to english . You know this is a english only speaking forum . Thanks

1 Like

Good evening. But then Your members shouldn’t criticize the non native English of other Members.

This is not tolerated here. If it happens, we’ll stop it.

1 Like

It was all said without offence . I have just read the post . Nothing wrong here

2 Likes

entchuldigung, aber deutsch is nicht hier erlaubt. (I think I said german is not permitted here)-
Also, I did not criticize you… wth?

1 Like

no, and there would be very little use for such setting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guy on YouTube with “similar” issue…

Sadly we dont know anything about this guy or his watch as he is not a member . There could be many reasons why his watch isnt charging