Brand new Prime 2 not charging

You should reply all to the email I sent earlier.
Kospet is on the recipient list.
Keep them up to date and see what they say about the fact that you can’t afford to send it back until after Christmas

1 Like

It’s your call :+1:

Its my understanding that Banggood will cover the shipping fee but they ask that I must return the watch using the “cheapest” courier.

“You need to send back the item by the cheapist logistic method, please not send the items by DHL , UPS or EMS because it is expensive and easy to lead tax issue. Please inform us the shipping fee before sending the item”

Obviously I don’t want to use a shipping method that’s gonna take 6-8 weeks or go missing…

Normally I use regular post with tracking.
Once posted you send them the tracking number.

Do you have any idea when they issue the refund? On shipping or only after arrival/inspection?

I have no idea.
I’m sorry.
I never bought anything from Banggood

To date, all my purchase experiences with Banggood have been very positive. However, its the first time I’m returning an item and I was assuming/hoping that they would use the same courier that delivered the item.

Switch on Watch
Park Watch at Charger
Shift screen on Right Hand Side
Tip Screen down and open
Make Selection Charge, or Data Transfer or Picture Transfer
That’s it!

Did help me!

I’m really sorry @Hermann_Schulze but I have no idea what you are talking about?

Can you explain what you are referring to?

About the Unwillingness to get charged; HiHi

I’m also not clear on the instructions above. Is this something I should try? I have about 4% charge left.

Are you saying you had the same problem as me? Ie your watch was not charging ?

Yes, I was curious as well

Yes viceversa…could’nt see the memory till I did
found this function-switch. If my Info is not valid 4 You,
sorry for the missinterpretation. HFS

So you could not see the storage until you moved the cable?
Ok thanks.

I’m still unclear on what @Hermann_Schulze did. Also I have so little battery charge left that I can’t really dig around the UI.

Can anyone shed some light?

He basically moved the cable around until he got connected to the storage on the watch.

This is not the same problem and let’s just focus on getting your replacement sorted out.

It is not something that you can “just fix”

1 Like

If you have a clear photo of your rear cover - I will be able to tell you if it is a simple problem.

1 Like

is this ok?