Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Abnormal situation, try to reset the watch.

thanks for advice
did you mean “press power button for 15 sec”?
already tried this, after some hours of charging, nothing happened, screen is black.

@ant
The process is to press and hold the power button (top button) for as long as it takes to force the watch to reboot.
It could be 10 seconds or it might be 25 seconds… You just keep it pressed until it boots.
If it doesn’t boot after holding power button for almost a minute - it is not going to work.

Was the watch connected to the pc when it went wrong?
Did you take the wireless update before it crashed?
Did you flash any firmware using flash tools?
Any other details at all?
Do you see charging animation when you connect it to a charger?
What are you using to charge it?

Bottom line is that the watch needs to be replaced if your PC does not recognise it and it does not power on.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time on this issue.
watch does not boot wthin 1 minute (even more)

Was the watch connected to the pc when it went wrong?

No

Did you take the wireless update before it crashed?

No

Did you flash any firmware using flash tools?

No

Any other details at all?

opened the box almost immediately after receiving the package in the mail while waiting for the child to finish the workout. I pressed the power button, (if I remember everything correctly) the first language selection appeared on the screen, then the QR code (I considered the link as a smartphone, but did not install it, the connection was bad), brushed off the QR code, the dial appeared, tried to change it, the clock became noticeably to slow down, it became impossible to exit to any menu (swipe left, right, up, down), then I pressed the power button, a strange, fuzzy image of the buttons appeared on the screen, across the inscription “unknown error”, after a while the screen went out.
then I picked up the child from training, returned home (it took about an hour), put the watch on charge and complained to the forum)
perhaps that’s all.

Do you see charging animation when you connect it to a charger?

No

What are you using to charge it?

my usual charger, without any speed charge technology on board, I usually use it to charge flashlights, a child’s push-button phone, and the like.

Bottom line is that the watch needs to be replaced if your PC does not recognise it and it
does not power on.

I have not tried connecting to a computer. should i do this?

1 Like

You can try connecting to your computer and see if the device is recognised by the PC.
You should hear a notification from the computer if it recognises that the watch is connected.

This is only important if you are ok with using the unisoc flash tool and you are prepared to flash the firmware on your watch.

I have to say though, if I was you - I would return it as soon as possible to get it replaced.
This is not something that you should have to deal with :+1:

3 Likes

You can try connecting to your computer and see if the device is recognised by the PC.
You should hear a notification from the computer if it recognises that the watch is connected.

No, device is not recognised by the PC. (

This is only important if you are ok with using the unisoc flash tool and you are prepared to flash the firmware on your watch.

ready for new experiences and adventures)
but it doesn’t seem to be necessary in this case. )

I have to say though, if I was you - I would return it as soon as possible to get it replaced.
This is not something that you should have to deal with :+1:

I will follow your advice, thanks for your time

3 Likes

@ant
Sensible decision :+1:
Let me know if you have any problems.

2 Likes

good evening, do any of you have problems with the function that turns on the LEm 16 monitor when you turn your wrist … because it doesn’t work well for me, something can be done

It works fine for me . However when compared to other watches results can vary a little

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/beta-testing-faw-firmware-update-v1-3-b6/64266/125?u=dr_andy_vishnu

1 Like

It is fine for me too. Much better than my Genesis.

Sorry to answer you so late, I had not seen your message.

I have a solution to access the buttons that you can’t see on the screen, you have to connect a gamepad to your smartwatch via Bluetooth and then with the directional cross you can go into the corners.

If it doesn’t work the first time, try again, because you aimed incorrectly :wink:

Ok i will try that, but even with ‘scrcpy’ on my computer and the mouse i cannot acces the buttons because i cannot see them on the screen of the watch… Some app’s have bad display on this watch : they aren’t displayed entire.

Me too with Scrcpy I can only click on what I see on the screen but with a joystick you can move up or down or go right or left outside the screen.

You can’t see where you are when you’re offscreen with the gamepad cursor that’s why you have to try several times by moving the cross and clicking to get to click exactly where you want.

Nevertheless on some application it does not work either but it is very rare.

3 Likes

information some of you have found an application for bluetooth calls. in the past I used Watch droid with calls now you can not anymore. have you found any app with call?? Thank you for what you do

No way, sorry. At least if you accept incoming calls on the smartphone with the watch and want to conduct the conversation via the watch.

i noticed a problem with whatsapp if i activate google assistant whatsapp audio no longer works with video call, if i disable google assistant it works again

2 Likes

@Davide_Muratore
Ok thanks.
Have you reset the watch to make sure that it is not due to a conflict with another app that you have installed?
Basically that is the first step in troubleshooting.
Before we report it, it is necessary to reset and only install Whatsapp and assistant and test again.
Preferably with a very short video of the issue if it persists after a factory reset.

By the way, they are actively working on the upside down video call problem.
Cheers

2 Likes

I tried to do some resets and I didn’t understand the problem but I repeat by deactivating Google assistant the whatsapp video call works again when I speak you can hear it. as soon as i reactivate google it doesn’t it feels

@Davide_Muratore
Ok thanks.
My problem is that so many issues have been reported that they don’t believe unless proven.
In China it is not possible to access Google services for longer than a couple of minutes.

If you can create a short video that shows the issue, then it’s possible that I can ask for it to be rolled into the next OTA.

Please upload a short video.

Cheers :+1:

3 Likes

it’s not so easy to make it short