Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

ah, I forgot, I had sent a photo 4/5 hours ago but it tells me it’s still loading. Do you see it?

So, are you installing these from the Play Store or sideloading?
You must install from the play store to get the correct permissions during installation.

Did you set these as default SMS and default Contacts and set Google as the default Digital Assistant app?
Also make sure that Chrome is installed and set as default browser as well.

Did you set the Task Killer app to “off” in the Optimisation app…?

In app permissions under Special App Access did you set the “display over other apps” permission and Unrestricted Data for the Assistant app and the Google app?

If you have done all this and also set up the voice typing as I mentioned before. If you press the microphone icon on the keyboard, can you voice type successfully?

I have no further ideas - sorry.
@christ may be able to help…?

PS - the photo you mentioned did not upload successfully.

I had already done everything you recommended only I didn’t have Chrome installed. Voice commands work perfectly even with “OK Google” as I said before now I can send even a simple text message (no whatsapp).

1 Like

Ah ok.
Good to know.
You have a Sim card in the watch and Whatsapp is not working in shared mode?
Strange.
I know other people here use it all the time :thinking:

Of course I have a SIM card but as I already told you I’m using WhatsApp installed from the Play Store connected to Chrome on my mobile as I didn’t want to lose access of a device so instead I can use it on both the Lemfo and mobile.

1 Like

Yep, I was trying to say that I believe there is a way to use Whatsapp on two devices…without having to tether them.
No worries.
All good :+1:

I believe it is explained here

2 Likes

Okay, but the problem still remains that it doesn’t let me send WhatsApp messages with the Google assistant. Maybe we need to ask some of them who wrote about having multiple devices connected to one account. I also installed Chrome a while ago but the result doesn’t change. If there are solutions, I’m here to listen to the advice. Thanks again to you Pablo for your availability

That really is good news, I really like the LEM16, I have one thing I find slightly irritating about the current firmware:
The notifications all disappear if I either open or dismiss any single notification, I am hoping that the international firmware will resolve this issue.
I don’t think changed any settings, but if anyone thinks I may have caused this behaviour, then I’m very happy to be pointed towards a solution.
Do you have any insight on the timeline for the release of the international firmware?

Strange, notifications dont disappear on mine if i open or dismiss one single notification, the other notifications are still ok.

There is no schedule. It is not even clear if anything will be published at all. If this happens, we will report about it.
Until then, we ask that you refrain from making inquiries. One of our problems is that we have very little time.

Yes, @G1NT0N1C is right about this.
After I asked people to let me know if they were interested in an international firmware for the Z40 LEM 16 or Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro - I only got messages from 7 members.

So, given that the effort involved with this work (because it is a different chipset) is quite a few full weeks of work - it seems unlikely that we will do it.

I was hoping that there would be a lot of interest in this.
But it seems I was wrong.

If people are serious about this and willing to make a sensible donation to cover the costs involved - we would look at it again.

3 Likes

Thanks, it is good to know that this is not standard behaviour. When I have a moment I will back up and do a factory reset and install a just a few key apps and see if this fixes it.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lokmat APPLLP PRO (aka Prime 2)

A few weeks ago I understood why I couldn’t send WhatsApp messages with Hey Google. I logged out my number as a desktop device and set as my primary device. It was evident that the desktop version was not compatible for sending messages. Now voice messages also work fine.

3 Likes

You are talking about the Z40, Android 11?

Del Lemfo LEM 16 android 11 . It’s the same thing as you teach me.

1 Like

That’s really good news
Thanks for the feedback :+1:

Thank you for trying to help me . :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi all, My Lemfo LEM 16 has firmware EN_V1.4_20230203. I wonder what is the difference with the Firmware IT_V1.4_20230203 posted here?

I guess it is focusing on the Italian language?
To be honest, we have only seen the multi language version.