Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Del Lemfo LEM 16 android 11 . It’s the same thing as you teach me.

1 Like

That’s really good news
Thanks for the feedback :+1:

Thank you for trying to help me . :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi all, My Lemfo LEM 16 has firmware EN_V1.4_20230203. I wonder what is the difference with the Firmware IT_V1.4_20230203 posted here?

I guess it is focusing on the Italian language?
To be honest, we have only seen the multi language version.

actually that’s what I thought too. The acronym IT usually stands for Italy. For me, being Italian, the idea of ​​installing it is attracting me but perhaps it’s not worth it because the translation is not bad.

1 Like

Where did you find this IT version of the firmware? Is it from a reliable source?

I’m talking what you posted here on page 1 “most recent”

my mistake, I had the page translated into Italian and it read IT instead of EN :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha ha, ok. Now I understand :sweat_smile::handshake:

For LEM 16 owners, how does your GPS behave? I didn’t need to use it before and had never tested it assuming it was good, but now I’m realizing that in my Lem 16 it is very slow to fix. How long does it take you?

I was thinking about buying one of these since they seem to have some of the best battery life on the market, while not being too large.

For those with first-hand experience with these:

– How good is the GPS?

– Can you set-up the watch without a sim card, just with a WiFi connection?

– Do the charging contacts corrode from sweat/splash water?

– How long is the real world battery life?

1 Like

I use Google fit to record my running etc. I find when I go to select a workout it doesn’t find GPS straight away, but if I back out of the workout (before I actually start it) then select running etc again GPS locks straight away

Today I was in an open field and tested it there too, but even in that situation it took longer than usual to lock on to the satellites. Maybe I’m used to my cell phone taking very few seconds or maybe the LEM 16 is not designed to have a valid GPS. I’m a bit disappointed with this, I was expecting better GPS quality.

I test all my watches gps with this

Normally takes around 10 seconds to get a good fix

3 Likes
  1. we are talking about it now, in my opinion it is not very good but also listen to the opinion of others it may happen that only mine has some problems. 2) Yes you can setup/use the watch without a SIM. You can use WiFi and Bluetooth. 3) I don’t know yet. I’ve had the watch for a couple of months 4) It lasts less than 24 hours for me with the SIM inserted using only the data connection and 5/6 Applications working in the background. These are not watches that the battery lasts 3/4 days like wear os and even in that case it’s difficult for it to last that long. I recommend another operating system if you want the battery to last longer.
2 Likes

Thanks but I’m already using it. Actually I have known this app for many years. The first thing I did was install it. :wink:

however I need a major fix. I made it so that if I hold the down (back) button, the watch sends the location in Google Maps to a certain contact in my address book. For this I need a very responsive GPS. So in the situation I’m in now I had to give a longer wait time for the GPS to lock onto the satellites.

Have you enabled google location accuracy in Location settings?
This is from an A10 watch but it’s the same as A11:

2 Likes

Thanks Pablo, I went into the geolocation settings and turned on “Google location accuracy”. However I believe that it also activates when I perform an action that I have set from tasker to send my position on WhatsApp since I have set the high precision geolocation there. I’ll try that too, let’s see what happens.