Alading Y7 - watch with built-in earbuds

Not sure if Sonia was talking about LOKMAT APPLLP 9 but I roasted mine.
I have not read through this forum enough to determine if “forcit” is a Windows firmware flash tool and if FAW firmwares can work on the APPLLP 9. I made one reach out to some generic importer / B2B business site that I found on the APPLLP 9. They are generic to any product from China and their goal is to assist with regulations if you’re opening a new business to sell. They offered to help but I have bigger life issues to chase right now.
Digging through the forum (like I should have done before :slight_smile: )

Does your watch run Android 10 on MTK SOC or Android 9 on Spreadtrum Unisoc SOC?
You can confirm by looking on the box or if you can still access the watch - in Settings / About Watch

Pablo,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the delay.

I posted the label BUT I typo’d the name wrong. I dont see a way to delete or modify the post.

This is a APPLLP 9.

This post has the /proc/cpuinfo : SSHelper - SSH to a FAW or how to open a CLI on your FAW

Which shows: Hardware : MT6737

If you can assist with recovery (pointing out tools/roms) then I should start a new thread.

I’m wondering if I get the tool names if @sonia_sophie_ataunna will dump her firmware/rom so I can flash mine.

stupid stupid stupid…backup the rom BEFORE hacking your android.
How many perfectly functional android devices are in a landfill?

1 Like

I will see what I can do for you @billsaun
If it is M6737, I will be able to get the firmware from the server I think.
I ll let you know.
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you!
I so hate bricking android devices…I should like it, I’m so good at it. :slight_smile:
(even asked for a jtag programmer for Christmas…just havent used it yet…)

1 Like

Sent you an email - please check the scatter file is correct before you flash it @billsaun please let me know if this is the correct version.
Thanks

1 Like

You only need to type flash firmware in this site search function and you will find plenty of information: