Advice on Kospet Note

Hi.
Does anybody have opinions on Kospet Note? I have ordered one and would value any user opinions and problems encountered. I have found that Youtube reviews are generally unreliable and this watch is too new for a long-term review.
Regards.
Noel.

Mod Edit :
Please post this in the dedicated thread for the Ticwris Max S and Kospet Note.
They are the same device.

I have been using a Ticwris MAx S for a couple of months now and this is what I have found with my own:

• The battery life is waAAaay superior than any other android watch I am aware of.
  • I really like the rectangular screen for reading. (most apps are not designed for round watches so they are easier to use and to read on a rectangular\square watch)
  • Using youtube and watching other videos is more user friendly and better viewing.
  • I found some apps and using the play store easier to navigate

There are some things that I wasn’t so pleased with:

• There are not very many good watchfaces for rectangular style watches (that’s partly why I became interested in designing clock-skins for round and square faces)
  • The volume for phone calls on my own device was seriously low and I had to send it back to be replaced and got some assistance through this forum to do that.
  • The watchband can’t be replaced\interchanged on this model
  • Although the Ticwris Max S (Kospet Note) is the reduced size of the larger rectangular Kospet\Ticwris\Lem watches, I found it difficult to fit the watch under a standard shirt cuff. (The height dimension is a little too high to be totally comfortable under a standard business short and some casual long sleeve shirts)

This is just some basic observations and just my opinion.

2 Likes

Hi Gazman.
Thank you very much for the comments on Kospet Note/Ticwris. It sohnds as though there aren’t too many problems. The size won’t be a problem, as I don’t wear shirts with long sleeves. It’s good to hear that the battery is so good. I got some good clockskins last year from Alrod. The were designed for LemT but the worked well on my Lem 11 witch is a lot smaller. I just had to adjust the scaling. I’m sure they will be ideal for the Note/Max S
Kind Regards.
Noel

1 Like

One thing worth knowing is if you are a serious runner this is a great watch to use with " My Running App " . As mentioned great screen and battery runs forever with screen always on and streaming music :+1: while training

1 Like

Hi Andy.
Thanks for the info. I have ordered the watch and look forward to getting it. In the meantime, I installed Watchdroid last weekend to use with my Lem 11 and have had serious problems since then. the battery life on the watch has decreased drastically and the watch frequently shuts down unexpectedly. I did not have these problems using Wiwatch 2. Needless to say I will not use Watchdroid again until I find out what the problem is.
Thanks again for your advice.
Regards.
Noel

Thats really odd because watchdroid uses hardly any power or we mods wouldnt use it . You do know you can only have one installed at a time dont you ? ( wiiwatch or watchdroid )
That could be your problem

3 Likes

Hi.
I uninstalled WiiWatch2 but I will install it again today.
Tghank you.
Noel

1 Like

Hi.
I solved the problems by performing a factory reset. However, after the reset all the square and rectangular faces which I had installed were gone and I had previously deleted the Google account where they saved to Drive. I will wait for my my Kospet Note before I contact Al rod again for new skins. I ordered the Max s 2 months ago from Aliexpress but it went missing in Transit and I received a refund. I ordered the kospet from Ali also and expect to have it in about 2 weeks.
Thanks again for your advice.
Regards.
Noel

1 Like

A factory reset is healthy but yes it does remove everyrhing which although frustrating its a good thing

1 Like

Just a suggestion. You will find over the life of your watch you “may” have to do several factory resets. I download all the files, i.e. clockskins, music, video etc. into a file on my computer. Then after the factory reset it is a simple connect and transfer and everything is normal.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I will do that in future
Noel

Thank you
Noel

1 Like

Any1 uses kospet note??If yes can you tell me which version is yours?

Please make sure that you are posting in the correct topic. Post moved.

2 Likes

When watch arrive do I need to factory reset even if there is no update available???
Cause network works a liitle bit bad too much disconnections but I have no problems with internet providing

Yes, you should perform a factory reset.

1 Like

Ok((( reseting now

Hi Andy_Vishnu, i’ve bought this smartwatch two days ago so I’ve must wait before try it…
Sincerelly i’ve bought it for the use you describe, i use adidas runtastic when i run…
Hope to not have problem with it…

Have i upgrade it when it comes?

Sorry for my bad english…

First things first . Connect to wifi . Check for a update . Update then factory reset

Then continue setting up your new watch

Enjoy

3 Likes

Good morning and have a merry Christmas from Italy​:wave:t2::wave:t2:
Finally kospet note Is arrived…as you tell me first i try for firmware update, there Is not One via OTA
This Is my version

so i cannot download some of my favorite apps likes Adidas running…