I have been using a Ticwris MAx S for a couple of months now and this is what I have found with my own:
- The battery life is waAAaay superior than any other android watch I am aware of.
- I really like the rectangular screen for reading. (most apps are not designed for round watches so they are easier to use and to read on a rectangular\square watch)
- Using youtube and watching other videos is more user friendly and better viewing.
- I found some apps and using the play store easier to navigate
There are some things that I wasn’t so pleased with:
- There are not very many good watchfaces for rectangular style watches (that’s partly why I became interested in designing clock-skins for round and square faces)
- The volume for phone calls on my own device was seriously low and I had to send it back to be replaced and got some assistance through this forum to do that.
- The watchband can’t be replaced\interchanged on this model
- Although the Ticwris Max S (Kospet Note) is the reduced size of the larger rectangular Kospet\Ticwris\Lem watches, I found it difficult to fit the watch under a standard shirt cuff. (The height dimension is a little too high to be totally comfortable under a standard business short and some casual long sleeve shirts)
This is just some basic observations and just my opinion.