A simple guide to CSM... Guide 4 - CSM files

A simple guide to “ClockSkinMaker” - CSM
Guide 4 - CSM files… step-by step in 6 screen shots (with brief notes)…

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9c-vl8oxm2EZFJFVEt6X0p0YUk&usp=sharing

Hi,
I realise this is quite an old post, but is there an archive of the simple guide that is able to be downloaded?

Thanks for any assistance available.

Have you not tried WFD which we all use now ?

Its fantastic to use :+1:

3 Likes

Hello Dr,

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking for any and all guides to help students at my school, doing a graphics and design computer course, appreciate the development time lines in the software suites so they better appreciate the more advanced versions.

I hope to set some tasks for them that include researching and designing watch faces. They have a photoshop component and a variety of animation elements to cover. I hope they will embrace the different levels that can be for both stock launchers and the more abvanced too.

Thanks again for the reply.

1 Like

If it helps i could provide some .xml files that they can load into WFD to see how it is done ?

If you are interested pm a email address

Thanks

2 Likes

A very nice gesture indeed @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thankyou for your generous offer of resources. I hope my fumbling effort at a pm was sent correctly, I am still learning to navigate the site system (the Discobot is both entertaining and informative).

School doesn’t return to a new term till February '23, so there is certainly no rush during the holiday season.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thanks for preparing and sharing the zip of example xml files. I am confident the exercise will capture their imagination and the bonus is a real-world application to encourage deeper understanding.

2 Likes

Your welcome . Happy to help