WatchFace Designer v. 0.14.0 released
Here it is, version 0.14.0 of WFD. This one is a major release. It may not have lot’s of new things (it has), but the new things are major differences between what we had. Specially the support for the NEW ANIMATED DIGITS on Eric’s Universal Launcher.
Without further ado, here’s what’s new:
- New Create Animated Layer by Changing Text menu option
- Corrected movement types on animated layers
- New Animation property: Frame display order. Can be normal (1,2,3,4,1,2…), reverse (4,3,2,1,4,3…), bouncing with repeat (1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1,1,2…) or bouncing without repeat (1,2,3,4,3,2,1,2…)
- New Movement type: Digital Quartz. The hand skips like quartz but without going through fractional movements.
- Fixed Animated Layers export: some frames could have different sizes from other frames. Now they all have the same size.
- Added animated digits support on Digital Clock
- Added autobackup when running out of memory
- Added autobackup when too many exceptions are detected (cascading failure)
- Added visual information when a feature that is (probably) not compatible with stock clockskin launcher is used
- (internal change) New background rendering thread engine. It should allow for a more fluid UI when previewing watch movements. Please report if something strange happens with the rendering.
- Added a splash screen to ease the loading time
- New Digital Clock scale method: Fit all Digital Clock inside. This will rescale all the images used in the layer proportionally so that the all the layer fits inside the specified dimensions.
- New Flat Tire display
- New simultaneous Preview Movements and Preview Fixed Data (previews the watch as if time had just changed to the time on the Fixed Data dialog)
- New Digital Indicator to show hours, minutes, seconds, power and steps as a “circular chart”
- Fixed preview of hour rotation on some cases to mimic the Finow X5 stock launcher
- Drag and Drop on Layers tree
- Improved hand movements when rotation multiplier is different of 1 and movement type is not SMOOTH. Now it still moves on small steps, but at a different speed.
- Application icon is now displayed correctly on Mac OS X
- Lot’s of bug fixes
- Probably lot’s of new bugs!
And here’s the download link: http://bit.ly/2A0TTVn
Special thanks to kensupen for the most valuable bug-tracking and bug-reporting