A new watch is needed, after the summer... What to buy now?

Yep I agree…
I think they like to throw out the Qualcomm name thinking that it is attractive… But it’s not.
But who knows, we can only wait for the real deal to materialise :+1:

In the while, after the bad service of Gearbest that lost my package (I bought a Microwear H8 2 weeks ago but it was shipped normally and then it was lost during shipping), I’m interested to the old LEM10. Not IP68 but it sounds a good watch…

we’ll see.
it looks really good on the pic though
whichever it turns to be, I just hope they won’t pull “china only now, a global version later” with the global version which then never comes like they did with to me a couple of times before.
do you by any chance have any info on a possible release date sir?

The M6739 version should be next month.
No firm dates yet.

1 Like

I wish Kospet would publish their list of tables of constants for their clockface array type, rotates & other parameters need to create clockfaces for their stock launcher. So that we, users, would not end up hacking their firmware, since I have not seen one program or app dedicated for designing, creating and downloading watchfaces for Kospet or any other Full-Android Smartwatch. While I appreciate the creation of other third-party launchers like thr Universal Launcher, it must be facinating and exciting to be able to create a complicated watchface with animations, graphics & complications on the very limited capabilities of Stock Launchers. By knowing all these constants & parameters, we can then better design watchfaces for this contest and achieve considerable outcome by logical combinations of these parameters

So you have never seen on this forum WFD to make such faces ???

Its what we all use . And then additions can be made manually when you know how to edit the code

Example

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wtldorQeJKMlvnwwR3oUTv-_jj9vvFG9/view?usp=drivesdk

Apps must be installed for touch icons to work

3 Likes

Thanks @Dr_Andy_Vishnu :+1:

1 Like

I have seen WFD. Even tried it, but like I said “it must be facinating and exciting to be able to create complicated watchfaces on a limited stock launcher.”. That is without installing third party launchers. I’m doing everything manually, from designing in Photoshop to coding using text editor and by downloading and testing repeatedly on my prime…and it’s exciting. That’s the essence of programming :hugs:

Then maybe you should look at the development incentive program.
Change is coming… But it’s partly up to us to make it happen

1 Like

@Mel_P

1 Like

But you can ? You dont need to install a launcher for these clockskins to work . Or am i missing the obvious here . What exactly do you mean " complicated " . Thanks

1 Like

There are animated clockskins that need UL to function properly. I am just wishing that Kospet would post or release its complete tables of arrays and parameters for its Clockskin routine so that we, as end users, could easily create our own personalized watchfaces. I’d like to make some of my own and if ever we have those complete list I’m saying, all will be easy. Had anybody come out with what rotate to use so that seconds, minutes and hours hands would jump instead of the usual smooth movement? Or, loading a .gif using stock launcher instead of UL? No, because we haven’t have the complete list of parameters. But, we can, however, manage to display simple animations by swithching back & forth pictures using arraytype 8 or 9 and having the 400x400 px of image pushed at at end side at -200 px.

Sorry but you are wrong . I dont use UL . Try the clockskin i posted above . Works animated with stock launcher on newest watches fine . As for other features a lot of clockskin makers look inside the .xml files within clockskins to see how they made particular features work .

Here is another example for stock launcher

1 Like

Will check around and heed your advice. Thanks a lot… But I did not mention you are using UL, though.

1 Like

Personally, i would like to see another AMOLED watch with a metal case and some ‘replaceable’ antenna straps.
Either with a simple solution that requires to open the back and directly connects the antenna.
Or a more sophisticated solution that uses a (divided) strap metal rod as connector.

Sorry , i appreciate you didnt . I was just explaining UL not needed as much for animated faces . Thanks

1 Like

Here’s a snapshot of one I made–2nd try… The 1st one being a simple watch with hands. Will upload soon as I finish arranging my G-drive.

2 Likes

Looks cool :+1: Nice work

As I thought. induction charging will make nearby component suffers from EM disruption if not isolated correctly.
NFC without proper cert for payment is also mostly useless.
A robust build and including robust buttons will be a better approach

@Teebow
Don’t worry, there will be more AQ (android 10) models very soon.
Hero pro is the same solution… No matter what the Chinese press says. :joy:
There is a Zeblaze Thor 6 as well.
Probably Lokmat as well.
We expect to see a few more soon :+1:

1 Like