Zeblaze THOR PRO Firmware needed and TWRP Recovery

Jul 27, 2018 9:15:46 GMT 1 sonicat said:
Jul 15, 2018 13:51:32 GMT 1 leafar said:
but no bluetooth calling feature

I have problems with connection with 1.5 version can i revert back to 1.4 with simple flash from spft?

Yes you can 

Ok so I had some issues with the 1.4 firmware with shutdowns while charging and some screen issues and I contacted zeblaze to send me the latest firmware but they sent me the same version(1.4, even though I know there is a new one because my watch came with it).

This new version that I’m referring to is not the one pablo11 posted. That one seems to be a port from another watch? Where did you get it? Anyway it is very good, my watch didn’t turn off as usual while charging and it seems more fluid and responsive. It just had one big problem for me. I have an iPhone and the only app to connect that I can use is wiiwatch. But wiiwatch needs a “support app” on the watch too in order to make the connection to wiiwatch on the iPhone. But this rom didn’t have that app installed on the watch (even the name is not thor pro but X300). So I extracted the wiiwatch app from the stock rom of the watch and installed on the new rom and it works! I can now use the x300 rom and pair it with my iPhone!

If anyone wants the apk from the stock rom let me know. I don’t have it right now because I’m on my phone but I can provide it later.

Just a question though, pablo11 where did you get the rom?

Sept 14, 2018 19:37:45 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
Ok so I had some issues with the 1.4 firmware with shutdowns while charging and some screen issues and I contacted zeblaze to send me the latest firmware but they sent me the same version(1.4, even though I know there is a new one because my watch came with it).

This new version that I’m referring to is not the one pablo11 posted. That one seems to be a port from another watch? Where did you get it? Anyway it is very good, my watch didn’t turn off as usual while charging and it seems more fluid and responsive. It just had one big problem for me. I have an iPhone and the only app to connect that I can use is wiiwatch. But wiiwatch needs a “support app” on the watch too in order to make the connection to wiiwatch on the iPhone. But this rom didn’t have that app installed on the watch (even the name is not thor pro but X300). So I extracted the wiiwatch app from the stock rom of the watch and installed on the new rom and it works! I can now use the x300 rom and pair it with my iPhone!

If anyone wants the apk from the stock rom let me know. I don’t have it right now because I’m on my phone but I can provide it later.

nice Miguel,yeah that firmware says X300,but not Bluetooth calling and Wiiwatch, definitely better,thats why  I dont use it,can you extract too the Bluetooth calling Apk from the stock rom,please would be appreciated.
Miguel can you share that firmware and those apk,beside that the Wiiwatch app in the Iphone i went the app on setting and Wiiwatch i did turn off the data cellular and i have 25 to 26% of the battery consumption.

Sept 14, 2018 22:15:55 GMT 1 leafar said:
Sept 14, 2018 19:37:45 GMT 1 migueldbr said:

nice Miguel,yeah that firmware says X300,but not Bluetooth calling and Wiiwatch, definitely better,thats why I dont use it,can you extract too the Bluetooth calling Apk from the stock rom,please would be appreciated.
Miguel can you share that firmware and those apk,beside that the Wiiwatch app in the Iphone i went the app on setting and Wiiwatch i did turn off the data cellular and i have 25 to 26% of the battery consumption.

Yes I will share them tomorrow, no problem. Regarding battery drain on the iPhone, that is wiiwatch fault and since we have no alternative like android does(watchdroid or similar), we have to suffer the drain…I sent an email today to the dev, hope he replies back…

Sept 14, 2018 23:57:05 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
Sept 14, 2018 22:15:55 GMT 1 leafar said:
nice Miguel,yeah that firmware says X300,but not Bluetooth calling and Wiiwatch, definitely better,thats why  I dont use it,can you extract too the Bluetooth calling Apk from the stock rom,please would be appreciated. Miguel can you share that firmware and those apk,beside that the Wiiwatch app in the Iphone i went the app on setting and Wiiwatch i did turn off the data cellular and i have 25 to 26% of the battery consumption.

Yes I will share them tomorrow, no problem. Regarding battery drain on the iPhone, that is wiiwatch fault and since we have no alternative like android does(watchdroid or similar), we have to suffer the drain...I sent an email today to the dev, hope he replies back..

thanks Miguel, i think they cant do to much because we have Wiiwatch 2, i hope they replay to you,thats the problems with iphone user, i used to be and i am an android guy but my daughter bought me the iphone and i am in a contract for two years. what the Bluetooth calling app did have it too,it would be great. thanks Man

Old thread - my apologies.

I’ll have a look for you.
By the way, I can’t answer private messages… I just don’t have the time.

But I will have a look for Thor 5 firmware.
It is very possible that it is no longer available but I will see.

1 Like

@mehdi_ben_saada can you tell me which FW version you have?
Go to watch settings/About Watch and it is the last in the list.
Should look something like XY_C7S_X600_EN_v1.2_20201030 or very similar.

XY_thor5_pro_en_3300_A3_20191213 is my firmware version , but i can send u the official files if u need downloaded them already from zeblaze support

Ok, so if you already have access to the firmware - what is it that you want from us?

How to root it . I didn,t find anyway to do it even patching it with magisk but not even working

Can you please post the fluidic firmware named with x300. It seems it was originally made as x300 but rebranded?

@MoAn This firmware is for the old 3G Thor running Android 5.
Is this what you need?
That is what he is talking about.
It is the old Thor which had BT calling in some firmware versions and a reflective low resolution screen.
Sim card slot on the left hand side of the screen with two thumb screws which hold the Sim cover on.

This is it

XY = Xinyi factory.
C5 = Android 5.1 board number.
X300_KY16 = the design code for the body and brand.

As you can see, it is from 2018.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, Yeah i’ve checked it also has fw ver 2.1. is that the latest ? I’m just trying to get the one with battery friendly and stable connection :blush: any suggestion?

1 Like

I need to know your exact firmware build that works for you.
There are at least 6 different watches that have X300 builds.
Some are Android 5
Some are Android 7.1
Some have a black area with the bottom of the screen cut off, like the LEM X Janus and the Kospet model.
All of them are made by Xinyi and all have similar X300. xxxxx firmware numbers.

So you can see why it is important to know the exact model.

Do you have a Web link for it?
Or a receipt that has the model details?