Zeblaze THOR PRO Firmware needed and TWRP Recovery

Hey folks
I brought a Zeblaze THOR PRO but I can’t find any firmware to download.
Does anyone have the link to download, please?

And I need a boot.img with recovery to root.
I can only find stuff for the normal THOR, but don’t know if it works on Pro version too.

Version:
XY_C5_X300_KY16_V1.4_20180512

I need it as a firmware zip or newer.

And I have a issue, the display colours are very low intensity, how can I improve the colour rate?

Hope you can help me
Thanks

i believe they are trying to get it. i wanted too. 

Same here.

drive.google.com/open?id=1G_lJSMJJmKovTJWlv8xBLP5taiHgVesR
Let me know if it works

I just followed this guy Hovatek he has videos how to patch the boot img from magisk and make a recovery from the original firmware, don’t have time to do it … did you get the Bluetooth calling feature from Lem6. Mine broke the plastic that hold the wrist band, send it back to repair almost 2 months already and waiting.

leafar thank you leafar.

I don’t have actually the watch in my hands, then i can’t say if it works or not (i have to wait more 4/5 days). There is high risk of softbrick the watch, that you can fix just reflashing stock firmware via SP Flash Tools. If someone would test, there is a (test) TWRP for zeblaze thor pro. Eventually report me if it works, or i have to try another ways.

EDIT- Check page 3 of this post to get update version.

Read more: /thread/2430/zeblaze-thor-firmware-needed-recovery?page=3#ixzz5L2qXpLef

1. turn on debug usb
  2. flash zip via SPFL
  3. open adb, then type
adb reboot recovery

Jul 5, 2018 15:40:20 GMT 1 jinvice said:
I don't have actually the watch in my hands, then i can't say if it works or not (i have to wait more 4/5 days). There is high risk of softbrick the watch, that you can fix just reflashing stock firmware via SP Flash Tools. If someone would test, there is a (test) TWRP for zeblaze thor pro. Eventually report me if it works, or i have to try another ways.

mega.nz/#!7BhjWYpT!0ZX9cgtJfHa5agoD8jbxeXNgTvXjRgBNoHE43eZKgqQ

1. turn on debug usb
  2. flash zip via SPFL
  3. open adb, then type
adb reboot recovery I will try tomorrow or this weekend i am really busy  thanks

Jul 5, 2018 15:40:20 GMT 1 jinvice said:
I don't have actually the watch in my hands, then i can't say if it works or not (i have to wait more 4/5 days). There is high risk of softbrick the watch, that you can fix just reflashing stock firmware via SP Flash Tools. If someone would test, there is a (test) TWRP for zeblaze thor pro. Eventually report me if it works, or i have to try another ways.

mega.nz/#!7BhjWYpT!0ZX9cgtJfHa5agoD8jbxeXNgTvXjRgBNoHE43eZKgqQ

1. turn on debug usb
  2. flash zip via SPFL
  3. open adb, then type
adb reboot recovery

so true...without the watch it is hard to help someone that need it, we do'nt want the watch bricked.

nice simple guide:)

pablo11
ricktop

I can get the Thor Pro firmware but I don’t have the watch.
Can you show me the link to the guys who patched the boot image?
I have been told to be careful with this because the SE Linux version in the boot image is unstable with Magisk. Same as Thor 4 and LEM7.

I want to check what they are doing to patch the image before knowing it is safe or not…

However, it is A5.1 so it should be easier than A7.

Jul 4, 2018 14:18:28 GMT 1 leafar said:
I just followed this guy Hovatek he has videos how to patch the boot img from magisk and make a recovery from the original firmware, don’t have time to do it .. did you get the Bluetooth calling feature from Lem6. Mine broke the plastic that hold the wrist band, send it back to repair almost 2 months already and waiting.

Can you link me to this please?
pablo11 AvatarJul 6, 2018 3:45:43 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I can get the Thor Pro firmware but I don't have the watch. Can you show me the link to the guys who patched the boot image? I have been told to be careful with this because the SE Linux version in the boot image is unstable with Magisk. Same as Thor 4 and LEM7.

I want to check what they are doing to patch the image before knowing it is safe or not…

However, it is A5.1 so it should be easier than A7.

Don’t use unstable patches. Custom recovery is important to flash many useful zip’s, and is so easy to make. I will do it, but i need some help and time, eventually many reports can be useful to me, to make a stable version.

Kernel is 3.10.72, and when i will make a stable TWRP, i will port lineage 13.1 to this watch, that can eventually run (theorically) on every 6580 watch with 3.10.72 kernel with custom recovery. IDK if it’s possible, but maybe yes. There are many guides about that.

I have tryed many expreriments with lem6, but i haven’t got a stable rom to release. There was so much battery issues, and system looks instable. Now i have new tools.

Hi, thank you.

I meant that the boot image has been made with a version of SE Linux and the magisk patch can result in bootloop.

I work with the company in Shenzhen who built the firmware so I know this problem.

Have you got a process to successfully patch using Magisk?

I am already asking for an insecure boot image but need to know if you have successfully patched boot with Magisk?

Cheers

Pablo

Ok, I have the updated firmware for the Thor Pro.

It is version XY_C5_X300 v1.5.

Dated 20180619

I will have to upload it tonight.

pablo11 AvatarJul 6, 2018 9:52:49 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Dated 20180619

Pablo11, www.Hovatek.com and look in YouTube for hovatek or search for MTK devices how to make custom recovery or magisk .
you said that have the latest update firmware, so is a new one I will check later tonight.

Jul 6, 2018 12:14:51 GMT 1 leafar said:
pablo11 AvatarJul 6, 2018 9:52:49 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Dated 20180619

Pablo11, www.Hovatek.com and look in YouTube for hovatek or search for MTK devices how to make custom recovery or magisk .
you said that have the latest update firmware, so is a new one I will check later tonight.

Thanks, that’s one I have seen and tried without success…
But, I have had a long chat with the guys in China today and it looks like I should be able to get a boot image for A7 next week.

If you want A5.1 boot image - I think I have this now.

What is it that you want to achieve? I think you don’t have the watch or am I mistaken?

I do have the watch I did try before a lot of things no luck
You said that you have the A5 boot img patching img, yes please and i am going to try Jinvice recovery
i want to root the device

pablo11 share everything you can to help community, because firmware is useful to everyone, pro’s and noob’s.

There is a lot of people that have knowledges but don’t try to develope something just because they are scared to brick the device and have problems to fix it.

leafar i prefer to work on last FW, if i have to spend time in it. I did recovery using v1.4, and IDK if devs did changes on boot.img on v1.5, because as you know, recovery needs a compible boot.img.

Hey, don’t worry.
I co-founded this community
I am uploading the firmware. It’s just a very slow internet connection.

I have no problems with sharing this firmware

Ok this is me Pablo11 posting in Admin mode…

Firmware is now available in the firmware section /thread/2459/thor-pro-3g