Zeblaze THOR PRO Firmware needed and TWRP Recovery

Jul 6, 2018 12:45:45 GMT 1 leafar said:
I do have the watch I did try before a lot of things no luck You said that you have the A5 boot img patching img, yes please and i am going to try Jinvice recovery i want to root the device

Cool - I understand

Upload of new FW is completed.

Ok - please try this - goo.gl/ob9B5E

This is a modified boot and TWRP which I use on all 6580 watches.

Once you have flashed - only flash these 2 files in download mode using the stock scatter file in the stock FW - adb reboot recovery and flash Super su

Then flash back to your stock boot image from the FW pack I just uploaded.

I don’t have the watch but I would be surprised if it does not work

If it fails - flash stock FW again.

Good luck

Jul 5, 2018 18:22:52 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jul 5, 2018 15:40:20 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Non ho in realtà l'orologio nelle mie mani, quindi non posso dire se funziona o no (devo aspettare più 4/5 giorni). C'è un alto rischio di softbrick per l'orologio, che è possibile correggere solo il firmware di stock reflash tramite SP Flash Tools. Se qualcuno testasse, c'è un (test) TWRP per zeblaze thor pro. Eventualmente segnalami se funziona, o devo provare un altro modo.

mega.nz/#!7BhjWYpT!0ZX9cgtJfHa5agoD8jbxeXNgTvXjRgBNoHE43eZKgqQ

1. attiva il debug usb
  2. flash zip via SPFL
  3. apri adb, quindi digita

hi i tried twrp, it works in part. I can not mount the internal memory for file transfer is in recovery.thanks for your work.

sorry for my bad english.

Jul 6, 2018 16:40:57 GMT 1 tarattata said:
Jul 5, 2018 18:22:52 GMT 1 leafar said:

Ok wait for Jinvice or send a private message 

tarattata if you can, please report what works and what doesn’t.
leafar i will post v0.2 when i will have some info. Probably i need to wait my order, about 4/5 days, and then i can start bugfix.

Jul 6, 2018 21:14:31 GMT 1 jinvice said:tarattata se puoi, per favore segnala cosa funziona e cosa no. leafar pubblicherò la v0.2 quando avrò qualche informazione. Probabilmente devo aspettare il mio ordine, circa 4/5 giorni, e quindi posso iniziare il bugfix.

Ciao, sembra che non solo il trasferimento di file tra PC e orologio funzioni. Ho installato il magisk correttamente. Per il resto sembra ok.

edit

I installed the mtp drivers. as soon as the pc recognizes the clock

So the one I posted is no good?
If not good I will remove it.
Let me know.

pablo11 AvatarJul 7, 2018 2:31:48 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
So the one I posted is no good? If not good I will remove it. Let me know.

It’s fine, everything works. I also did the backup with twrp. I also installed Magisk via twrp. All perfect.

Jul 7, 2018 2:56:26 GMT 1 tarattata said:

It’s fine, everything works. I also did the backup with twrp. I also installed Magisk via twrp. All perfect.

Ok good. :+1:

Glad to help.

Cheers

Jul 7, 2018 2:56:26 GMT 1 tarattata said:

geat,can you tell me how,did use the regular procedure ,pablo11 boot img and Jinvice twrp,with latest firmware v1.4 or v1.5

for me in v1.5 no working,even before OTA fail,just upgrade using SP Tool,try boot and recovery and fail couples times,something about tracing and enebling debug and i did it . the v1.5 looks better. so waiting from you guys

Jul 6, 2018 13:29:24 GMT 1 jinvice said:pablo11

share everything you can to help community, because firmware is useful to everyone, pro’s and noob’s.

There is a lot of people that have knowledges but don’t try to develope something just because they are scared to brick the device and have problems to fix it.

leafar

i prefer to work on last FW, if i have to spend time in it. I did recovery using v1.4, and IDK if devs did changes on boot.img on v1.5, because as you know, recovery needs a compible boot.img.

did no work in v1.4, i don't want to downgrade,so i will wait for you,the last version its not  in OTA yet mine didn"t work the last version looks much better i will some test with BL connection

Wait no Bluetooth calling feature in v1.5 I have downgraded Pablo11 make sure that is right one

Jul 7, 2018 17:24:32 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jul 6, 2018 13:29:24 GMT 1 jinvice said:pablo11

share everything you can to help community, because firmware is useful to everyone, pro’s and noob’s.

There is a lot of people that have knowledges but don’t try to develope something just because they are scared to brick the device and have problems to fix it.

leafar

i prefer to work on last FW, if i have to spend time in it. I did recovery using v1.4, and IDK if devs did changes on boot.img on v1.5, because as you know, recovery needs a compible boot.img.

did no work in v1.4, i don't want to downgrade,so i will wait for you,the last version its not  in OTA yet mine didn"t work the last version looks much better i will some test with BL connection

Try and report what works and what not. 

Made from latest firmware 18/06/2018 v1.5  for Thor Pro

EDIT- Check page 3 of this post to get update version.

Jul 8, 2018 0:43:25 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Jul 7, 2018 17:24:32 GMT 1 leafar said:

Try and report what works and what not. 

Made from latest firmware 18/06/2018 v1.5  for Thor Pro

Link-Mega

No Bluetooth calling feature in last one v1.5

*** UPDATE ***

Working and tested TWRP for v1.5 18/06/2018 for Thor Pro

Flash it via SP Flash tool.

-turn on “oem unlock” (without it you can’t flash zips ) in dev settings
-turn on “debug usb”
-flash recovery.img via SP Flash Tool, using “download only” mode.
-patch boot.img with magisk, gain root and flash it via SPFT
-open adb (platform tools) on pc, then type or use magisk->modules->reboot recovery

That’s all.

v1.5

DOWNLOAD

OLD VERSION:

v1.4
DOWNLOAD

What are the latest improvements on the v1.5?

Jul 13, 2018 15:30:11 GMT 1 stry said:

1.5 feels more "standalone" with less bloatware, and no logo. 
Jul 15, 2018 7:13:37 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Jul 13, 2018 15:30:11 GMT 1 stry said:

but no bluetooth calling feature
Jul 15, 2018 13:51:32 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jul 15, 2018 7:13:37 GMT 1 jinvice said:

but no bluetooth calling feature

I have problems with connection with 1.5 version can i revert back to 1.4 with simple flash from spft?