Zeblaze Thor Pro 3g battery time

Hello,
with some magic, now I have good battery stand-by time on my customised Zeblaze Thor pro3.
All info are on the pictures, link is drive.google.com/open?id=1v-3TmygIgZ58m_IteFCEM_V6Q_ge-Mow
Finally I fighter watches, but I am not satisfacted with those watches and decided to sell them.
Next my purchase is Xiaomi amazfit 2 stratos, in wednesday I will got new watches for new experience.

Jul 2, 2018 17:09:02 GMT 1 vidmas said:
Hello, with some magic, now I have good battery stand-by time on my customised Zeblaze Thor pro3. All info are on the pictures, link is drive.google.com/open?id=1v-3TmygIgZ58m_IteFCEM_V6Q_ge-Mow Finally I fighter watches, but I am not satisfacted with those watches and decided to sell them. Next my purchase is Xiaomi amazfit 2 stratos, in wednesday I will got new watches for new experience.

if you wanted a full android with amazing battery life you should have gone with the Microwear H2 which has great battery life and also my Lem7. i do'nt know why your thor pro does'nt have good battry life i do'nt know your usage but i am sure you are doing something or using something that drains the battery faster.

hehe, but I have showed, that 12hrs is 25%, mean  2 days.

Thats amazining. Even my old motorola Moto 360 2nd gen never got 2 days. Its good now, please see pictures I shared

vidmas

i meant not in flight mode or stand by option when everything is turned off, what is the point of having standalone device?? i mean i got full 24hrs of usage with 3g and gps 24\7 on and BT for 2hrs a day, and i workout alot so the padometer is always used (i do about 15km - 20km a day) and with this as i said i get full 24hrs. the H2 and the lem7 (before any updates:) got this amazing battery life and in stand by i’m sure i can get more than 3 days of simple usage.

Jul 3, 2018 17:43:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:vidmas

i meant not in flight mode or stand by option when everything is turned off, what is the point of having standalone device?? i mean i got full 24hrs of usage with 3g and gps 24\7 on and BT for 2hrs a day, and i workout alot so the padometer is always used (i do about 15km - 20km a day) and with this as i said i get full 24hrs. the H2 and the lem7 (before any updates:) got this amazing battery life and in stand by i’m sure i can get more than 3 days of simple usage.

50% of battery stats does SW optimization, 35% does battery size, 15% does display. I know how to tweak receivers and services, and eventually edit boot.img to edit CPU values.

Processor is the same, and can be optimized. 

vidmas have you tryed to flash some TWRP’s via SPFlash Tools? Does work?

Jul 4, 2018 0:05:51 GMT 1 jinvice said:

50% of battery stats does SW optimization, 35% does battery size, 15% does display. I know how to tweak receivers and services, and eventually edit boot.img to edit CPU values.

Processor is the same, and can be optimized. 

vidmas have you tryed to flash some TWRP’s via SPFlash Tools? Does work?

not yet, but will try when have a little time. now in vocations, and with amazfit 2 stratos, time on is 6 days! with all features excepting gps !

the watch name is x300 from GDS, and i readed it is IP67. IDK if it is true, but it’s interesting

Jul 14, 2018 23:44:48 GMT 1 jinvice said:
the watch name is x300 from GDS, and i readed it is IP67. IDK if it is true, but it's interesting

this gds x300 looks exactly like the thor pro but it says its ip67, is that correct
Jul 17, 2018 13:50:08 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Jul 14, 2018 23:44:48 GMT 1 jinvice said:
the watch name is x300 from GDS, and i readed it is IP67. IDK if it is true, but it's interesting

this gds x300 looks exactly like the thor pro but it says its ip67, is that correct

The sim card slot seems to be designed as waterproof. Watch is probably waterproof

Where did you find it, I want to buy the silver one and if Ip67 much better
Please link to buy
eBay said no longer available

Jul 17, 2018 17:02:35 GMT 1 leafar said:
Where did you find it, I want to buy the silver one and if Ip67 much better Please link to buy eBay said no longer available

both are ip67. They are the SAME wath.

i do'nt think the zeblaze thor pro is ip67.
Jul 18, 2018 10:59:59 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Where did you find it, I want to buy the silver one and if Ip67 much better Please link to buy eBay said no longer available

We will have to ask mr tick to dunk one of his to see if it is ip67,
Jul 19, 2018 9:12:55 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Jul 18, 2018 10:59:59 GMT 1 jinvice said:

We will have to ask mr tick to dunk one of his to see if it is ip67,

Another challenge, is the Zeblaze Thor Pro waterproof, ip67?  I checked the Zeblaze factory web site no mention of any waterproof status in its listing for the watch. I also checked several other reputable sources and nothing except for one technosoups which says "It is not waterproof." I am confident in saying that if it was an ip67 watch, Zeblaze would be shouting it from the rooftops.

The Thor pro has better battery life than the H2 and Lem7 on all my side by side tests. You will never know how good the Thor pro is until you have it in your hands. Best smartwatch on the 2018 market for now.

azza

true, i can’t say it is better cos i do’nt have the pro:) wish i could have all of them even just for my videos:)

azza

my zeblaze thor pro can actually replace my smartphone. I can use the watch as a mobile phone, and with sim card in the watch i can use it for about 2 and half days with sim card. And the screen is READABLE on sun.
soniasophie9697

idk about H2 and lem7, but i would say this watch is good. Good design, good battery, good materials, it fits nice on wirst and it’s READABLE on sun. Amoled needs 100% brightness to see the watch outdoor, with thor pro is enought 0% brightness in 90% of situations. Connectivity is so good. With smart keyboard pro it is really easy to type on the screen of the watch.

I can confirm: best smartwatch 2018. Maybe gear s4 would be better, but it will cost 8x times more. And 4gb instead 16gb.

jinvice

can you give a link to the keyboard?

Jul 21, 2018 4:54:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:jinvice

can you give a link to the keyboard?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro&hl=it

change “key height” in general options, and set “bottom padding” to make every important key visile. There are 2 good layout: T9 and compact. 

Hey all… Just a few comments about my battery life with my Zeblaze Thor Pro 3G since I flashed back to the stock rom… it is not bad at all. I have Bt calling attached (actually took call on it last night). I turned off WiFi, turned off auto wrist turn on, turned off auto updates in the Play Store. Using Wiiwatch.
I started with a full charge yesterday am at 8am, 26 hours later I am still at 74%. I haven’t played on it much during this time but checking time and messages.