Zeblaze Thor Pro 3g battery time

Jul 20, 2018 12:25:22 GMT 1 azza said:

Jul 3, 2018 17:43:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:vidmas

i meant not in flight mode or stand by option when everything is turned off, what is the point of having standalone device?? i mean i got full 24hrs of usage with 3g and gps 24\7 on and BT for 2hrs a day, and i workout alot so the padometer is always used (i do about 15km - 20km a day) and with this as i said i get full 24hrs. the H2 and the lem7 (before any updates:) got this amazing battery life and in stand by i’m sure i can get more than 3 days of simple usage.

The Thor pro has better battery life than the H2 and Lem7 on all my side by side tests. You will never know how good the Thor pro is until you have it in your hands. Best smartwatch on the 2018 market for now.

I wouldnt say its the best but to have a watch that you can read the screen in all condition is very good, things I am not happy with is that it doesnt have screenlock and there is no calculator and the calender is as much use as sunblock in british winter, one thing I liked about the thor 4 which I had to send back because the cellular frontend was faulty is that with just one press of cleanup or whatever its call and all the background process are wiped, I still cant figure out how to do it with the thor pro.
Jul 21, 2018 21:01:00 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Jul 20, 2018 12:25:22 GMT 1 azza said:
The Thor pro has better battery life than the H2 and Lem7 on all my side by side tests. You will never know how good the Thor pro is until you have it in your hands. Best smartwatch on the 2018 market for now.

I wouldnt say its the best but to have a watch that you can read the screen in all condition is very good, things I am not happy with is that it doesnt have screenlock and there is no calculator and the calender is as much use as sunblock in british winter, one thing I liked about the thor 4 which I had to send back because the cellular frontend was faulty is that with just one press of cleanup or whatever its call and all the background process are wiped, I still cant figure out how to do it with the thor pro.

Press and hold top button and use icon right hand side to clean up. Maybe I should say best full android watch so far in 2018:)
Jul 23, 2018 10:34:54 GMT 1 azza said:
Jul 21, 2018 21:01:00 GMT 1 d8nny said:

Press and hold top button and use icon right hand side to clean up. Maybe I should say best full android watch so far in 2018:)

Yes I use this but when you have more than 4 apps running in the background it get a bit tedious, I like the thor 4 solution, 1 press and its done
Jul 24, 2018 12:08:01 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Jul 23, 2018 10:34:54 GMT 1 azza said:

Yes I use this but when you have more than 4 apps running in the background it get a bit tedious, I like the thor 4 solution, 1 press and its done

Ahh yes but is it really done. It's just a screen with a magical graphic. At least with the thor pro you know it's done:)
Jul 24, 2018 14:31:45 GMT 1 azza said:
Jul 24, 2018 12:08:01 GMT 1 d8nny said:

Ahh yes but is it really done. It's just a screen with a magical graphic. At least with the thor pro you know it's done:)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.homebutton&hl=it

Remap buttons dude, set long press back button kill runing apps, and you did it.

Jul 24, 2018 14:56:09 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Jul 24, 2018 14:31:45 GMT 1 azza said:

Remap buttons dude, set long press back button kill runing apps, and you did it.

thanks for that, I need a way of adjusting the volume when watching films on it

Jul 24, 2018 15:20:54 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Jul 24, 2018 14:56:09 GMT 1 jinvice said:

thanks for that, I need a way of adjusting the volume when watching films on it

for button remapping this is the better app play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irishin.buttonsremapper