Zeblaze Thor Health app on Google Play

GLIDERUN

my smartwatch Zeblaze Thor. Heart Rate, Pedometer, GPS … Excellent … Upload your stats to Google Fit and FitnessSyncerit…

WOOOORKSS FINALLY

Read more: /conversation/14818#ixzz4rTL1INZw
Sept 2, 2017 0:24:29 GMT 1 trener said:

thanks, does it use the HR sensor of the watch?

Sept 2, 2017 1:49:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 2, 2017 0:24:29 GMT 1 trener said:

thanks, does it use the HR sensor of the watch?

yes it actually does and its a very feature rich app. I think we have found a winner!

Sept 2, 2017 8:48:27 GMT 1 firefoot007 said:

Sept 2, 2017 1:49:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

that is just great i hope it will work also with my watch the S1.

Yes, everything works perfectly. I’m glad we finally found the application. Greetings from sLOVEnia.

I tried it on my LES 1, it is with no doubt the best application, the app uses the sensor for the heart monitoring and you can update google fit with data from the app.

Sept 20, 2017 20:55:51 GMT 1 roi said:
I tried it on my LES 1, it is with no doubt the best application, the app uses the sensor for the heart monitoring and you can update google fit with data from the app.

i contact the developer but no respond, does it drains your battery? how the padomter works? for me it drained the battery really fast and padometer runs even though i'm not walking or running.

Sept 21, 2017 7:12:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 20, 2017 20:55:51 GMT 1 roi said:

i contact the developer but no respond, does it drains your battery? how the padomter works? for me it drained the battery really fast and padometer runs even though i’m not walking or running.

I experienced an increase of battery consumption when I use the app, mainly because of the heart rate monitoring, so i keep the sensor disconnected (in preferences you can disconnect it) and I activate it only when I go running. The pedometer works fine, when I walk it counts the steps and when I stop, it stops, however the steps counted by Gliderun and the steps counted by the watch in “health” do not match. The only think I would complain is about the GPS, it is not accurate and counts extra Kms but as we know this is more related to the quality of the watch…

Lamentablemente para mí está app no funciona… Es lamentable ya que me ha ocurrido con más de una en mi d5+…

Sept 23, 2017 17:53:24 GMT 1 hisoka25 said:
Lamentablemente para mí está app no funciona... Es lamentable ya que me ha ocurrido con más de una en mi d5+...

are you sure, try look into settings and see if it uses the HR sensor, it should be marked if not mark it and see if you get it to work.

Sept 23, 2017 19:39:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 23, 2017 17:53:24 GMT 1 hisoka25 said:
Lamentablemente para mí está app no funciona… Es lamentable ya que me ha ocurrido con más de una en mi d5+…

are you sure, try look into settings and see if it uses the HR sensor, it should be marked if not mark it and see if you get it to work.

No se realmente, ya que ni siquiera puedo instalar la app en el reloj…

Sept 30, 2017 2:15:48 GMT 1 hisoka25 said:

Sept 23, 2017 19:39:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

No se realmente, ya que ni siquiera puedo instalar la app en el reloj…

go to your computer make sure that the watch and your pc account are the same and go to google play store on your pc and install from your pc to your watch the app, i know i’ve noticed also on my watch that the button for install is not seen. you can install any app that is’nt installed via watch through the computer.

to bad it wont install on my finow X5 air

Oct 5, 2017 10:38:29 GMT 1 cosmos said:

are you sure? it is in the play store, you do'nt see the buttons? if not install it via google play store from your pc to your watch directly (not downloading apk).

Oct 5, 2017 13:18:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 5, 2017 10:38:29 GMT 1 cosmos said:

are you sure? it is in the play store, you do’nt see the buttons? if not install it via google play store from your pc to your watch directly (not downloading apk).

when installing from the playstore it stops by showing me a white popup with the message that the install failed.

If I install the apk manually it also results in a failed installation message.

I installed many other stuff using both apk files and the playstore this is the only app that refuses to install on my finow X5 air

Oct 6, 2017 12:46:11 GMT 1 cosmos said:

Oct 5, 2017 13:18:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
are you sure? it is in the play store, you do’nt see the buttons? if not install it via google play store from your pc to your watch directly (not downloading apk).

when installing from the playstore it stops by showing me a white popup with the message that the install failed.

I installed many other stuff using both apk files and the playstore this is the only app that refuses to install on my finow X5 air

even if you do it directly through the play store on you pc? the problem is no response from the developer:/

Another option I use when apps are difficult to install is to install it to your phone. Using App Backup and Restore (AB&R) backup the app on your phone (archive). On your computer open the AB&R archive file and retrieve the app and add it to a file on your watch via the computer connection. Open the file and install it. Works every time for me and you have a file on the watch from which you can uninstall and reinstall at will. If it updates on the phone I transfer the updated file to the watch and install it. A procedure I picked up from Mr. Ticks.
The only problem I have had is with MAPS.ME. For some unknown reason the file will not backup to the AB&R app and I had to install it via a computer download to the watch.

Oct 6, 2017 13:57:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 6, 2017 12:46:11 GMT 1 cosmos said:

even if you do it directly through the play store on you pc? the problem is no response from the developer:/

I tried 3 different methods play store on watch,playstore on my pc ( remote install ) and directly using the apk file

all failed

Oct 9, 2017 9:31:50 GMT 1 cosmos said:

Oct 6, 2017 13:57:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I tried 3 different methods play store on watch,playstore on my pc ( remote install ) and directly using the apk file

all failed

do’nt bother, this app just drains the battery really fast, and again no respond from developer:/ for now i stick to the buildin app even though it does’nt give much but considering that i prefer the battery last longer it is better for me. i installed sleepbot which tracks at night my sleep and this type of apps drains fast the battery but this one is quite ok, and if i have full battery it last till morning going down 50% that is good for me. s health used to work well but after flashing the watch several times the battery drains faster with the app do’nt know what changed.