Zeblaze Thor Health app on Google Play

Oct 9, 2017 11:55:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 9, 2017 9:31:50 GMT 1 cosmos said:
I tried 3 different methods play store on watch,playstore on my pc ( remote install ) and directly using the apk file

all failed

do’nt bother, this app just drains the battery really fast, and again no respond from developer:/ for now i stick to the buildin app even though it does’nt give much but considering that i prefer the battery last longer it is better for me. i installed sleepbot which tracks at night my sleep and this type of apps drains fast the battery but this one is quite ok, and if i have full battery it last till morning going down 50% that is good for me. s health used to work well but after flashing the watch several times the battery drains faster with the app do’nt know what changed.

Does sleep tracking function of sleep bot work good?
Moreover, i think continuously measuring HR with Glide run will result in lower battery life. GlideRun should be used sparingly and only when  required.

Oct 9, 2017 14:54:27 GMT 1 firefoot007 said:

true, i disable gliderun when i do'nt use it and use it only when i workout.  you can disable the HR sonsor on the app from settings but i disable the app itself cos even without GPS and HR sensors it still drains the battery faster. sleepbot works great and records everything but as i say i go to sleep with 100% and i wake up with almost half of that.

Hello
Is there an application for the Les 1, which serves to monitor the pulse, with the pulsometer that has incorporated ?.
I like spinning in the gym and taking control of my heart.
Thanks for everything.

Sept 20, 2017 20:55:51 GMT 1 roi said:
I tried it on my LES 1, it is with no doubt the best application, the app uses the sensor for the heart monitoring and you can update google fit with data from the app.

Hello

How did you do to be recognized by the pulsometer of Les 1 himself?

I can not get it to work, should I use some applications?

Oct 16, 2017 20:54:47 GMT 1 cobretti said:
Hello Is there an application for the Les 1, which serves to monitor the pulse, with the pulsometer that has incorporated ?. I like spinning in the gym and taking control of my heart. Thanks for everything.

use the app in this thread called Gliderun.

Oct 5, 2017 13:18:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 5, 2017 10:38:29 GMT 1 cosmos said:
to bad it wont install on my finow X5 air

are you sure? it is in the play store, you do’nt see the buttons? if not install it via google play store from your pc to your watch directly (not downloading apk).

I`ve also tried on my finow X5 air and I get the -504 error on google play store.

Oct 17, 2017 18:14:15 GMT 1 azzurra said:

Oct 5, 2017 13:18:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
are you sure? it is in the play store, you do’nt see the buttons? if not install it via google play store from your pc to your watch directly (not downloading apk).

I`ve also tried on my finow X5 air and I get the -504 error on google play store.

1.The usual, please: go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and Clear cache and Clear data. Also Clear cache and Clear data for Google Services Framework.
  1. if the first does’nt work try this:
    Try removing your GMail account
    or use different account.

Oct 17, 2017 6:29:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 16, 2017 20:54:47 GMT 1 cobretti said:
Hello
Is there an application for the Les 1, which serves to monitor the pulse, with the pulsometer that has incorporated ?.
I like spinning in the gym and taking control of my heart.
Thanks for everything.

use the app in this thread called Gliderun.I do not work the clock heart rate.

I got off the Gliderum and nothing.

Do you have to do something in preferences?

Oct 17, 2017 19:58:15 GMT 1 cobretti said:

Oct 17, 2017 6:29:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
use the app in this thread called Gliderun.I do not work the clock heart rate.

I got off the Gliderum and nothing.

Do you have to do something in preferences?

1.The usual, please: go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and Clear cache and Clear data. Also Clear cache and Clear data for Google Services Framework.
  1. if the first does’nt work try this:

Try removing your GMail account

or use different account.

Read more: /thread/1512/zeblaze-thor-health-google-play?page=2#ixzz4vnQob1l3

1 Like

It also does not install on my Lem5. Play Store says compatible. Start installing, download OK, but error, that it can't be installed.
Nov 21, 2017 11:12:24 GMT 1 ridikuel said:

It also does not install on my Lem5. Play Store says compatible. Start installing, download OK, but error, that it can't be installed.

my suggestion is that you reset the watch it happened to you with 2 apps and reset the watch can fix the software problem.

Hi there !!! Does it work on Prime ?