Zeblaze THOR 4?

Hi guys,

I started to look around to buy my first smartwatch. I searched through this forum and I noticed that generally, you are a big fan of KW99 and AllCall W1

I also noticed the following Zeblaze Thor 4 watch in preorder

www.banggood.com/Zeblaze-THOR-4-1_39-inch-Amoled-4G-LTE-1GB16GB-GPS-WIFI-Android-7_0-5_0MP-Camera-Smart-Watch-Phone-p-1288336.html?ID=224&cur_warehouse=CN

In one of the topics, I noticed that new AllCall W2 is going to be announced soon

Can you, from your expert point of view tell me honestly should I wait for AllCall W2 or can I get Zeblaze THOR 4 and be happy with it?

As far as I can see, AllCall W1 supports BT calls. I guess that AllCall W2 will support that too.

I couldn’t find anywhere is Zeblaze THOR 4 supports BT calls.

I am really in the big struggle here what to buy 

Thank you all in advance for your valued opinions!

May 3, 2018 13:54:54 GMT 1 mihha said:

I so understand you, this looks a great watch but i think it is better to wait for more smartwatches 7.0 to come out and then decide cos you never know what other specs they'll have especially ip68\ip67 which is very important, i think the new W2 will be most likely a more sport eddition so it worth to wait also most likely finow, kingwear and microwear will come out with their 7.0 watches.

Thank you for your answer and an opinion.

In the meantime, I also saw LEMFO LEM7 and now my doubt is even bigger 

May 4, 2018 22:22:28 GMT 1 mihha said:
Thank you for your answer and an opinion.

In the meantime, I also saw LEMFO LEM7 and now my doubt is even bigger 

that is why it is better to wait:) we still have’nt seen all the 7.0 watches and i’m hoping to see new ones from kingwear and microwear and also iqi.

May 3, 2018 13:54:54 GMT 1 mihha said:
Hi guys,

I started to look around to buy my first smartwatch. I searched through this forum and I noticed that generally, you are a big fan of KW99 and AllCall W1

I also noticed the following Zeblaze Thor 4 watch in preorder

www.banggood.com/Zeblaze-THOR-4-1_39-inch-Amoled-4G-LTE-1GB16GB-GPS-WIFI-Android-7_0-5_0MP-Camera-Smart-Watch-Phone-p-1288336.html?ID=224&cur_warehouse=CN

In one of the topics, I noticed that new AllCall W2 is going to be announced soon

Can you, from your expert point of view tell me honestly should I wait for AllCall W2 or can I get Zeblaze THOR 4 and be happy with it?

As far as I can see, AllCall W1 supports BT calls. I guess that AllCall W2 will support that too.

I couldn’t find anywhere is Zeblaze THOR 4 supports BT calls.

I am really in the big struggle here what to buy 

Thank you all in advance for your valued opinions!

None of the Android 7 watches will support Bluetooth calling for a long time yet.

The THOR 4 is a good choice at the moment because it does not have the horrible black outer ring around the screen which the LEM7 has.
I am interested in this new AllCall W1 you have mentioned? I work with KingWear and their solutions provider. I know they are about to release the KW68 but I have now heard of this new W1.
My guess is it is the KW68 and is branded by AllCall. If so then it is Android 7 running on the 6580 chipset and is not 4G.
It will not have BT calling and looks quite different to the AllCall W1.

So what they are trying to do and not Bluetooth calling feature

I MADE A BIG MISTAKE !!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME
I got a brand new Thor Pro today and i have been so deep in my Routine that i opened the Back (!) to set in my SIM-Card ! What a Fool i was ! So the Battery came out quite fast and i cannot remmber the correct Position of it … There is a tiny Cable for the Power Connection, but where is the Point inside the Watch to put it back Please anyone, help me.

The Slot for the SIM-Card is on the left Side, yeah i know that now. Shame on me

May 17, 2018 18:47:25 GMT 1 kelly63 said:
I MADE A BIG MISTAKE !!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I got a brand new Thor Pro today and i have been so deep in my Routine that i opened the Back (!) to set in my SIM-Card ! What a Fool i was ! So the Battery came out quite fast and i cannot remmber the correct Position of it ... There is a tiny Cable for the Power Connection, but where is the Point inside the Watch to put it back Please anyone, help me.

The Slot for the SIM-Card is on the left Side, yeah i know that now. Shame on me 

Without being able to see the watch I can’t be sure but here is what I would try. Plug in the cable to your charging base. Using a volt meter determine which pin of the four is + and which is - (just for confirmation). Then once you know the positive pin follow it to the battery mount and that would be the positive end. Always read the manual.

upload pictures so we can see and help:)
I MADE A BIG MISTAKE !!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I got a brand new Thor Pro today and i have been so deep in my Routine that i opened the Back (!) to set in my SIM-Card ! What a Fool i was ! So the Battery came out quite fast and i cannot remmber the correct Position of it ... There is a tiny Cable for the Power Connection, but where is the Point inside the Watch to put it back Please anyone, help me.

how it look with the big screen, i just bought one usually all those watches has the same hardware inside look for youtube videos

Attached is a photo of what the connection should look like. Hopefully it will be the same as this because it is made by the same people who make the pcb for the Thor 4 and LEM7.

It is almost always the little flat, rectangular tab connector on all watches.

If you get a magnifying glass you should be able able to see tiny markings on the pcb as well - where the socket is.

Hi, I have had my Thor 4 for a week and unfortunately there is a problem with the mic and sound quality when making phone calls (using a SIM card that functioned perfectly in my old Omate Rise). Whilst I can hear people who have called me fine over the watch they cannot understand a word I am saying!! The sound quality is muffled, garbled, fades in and out, completely unintelligible and has lots of phantom noise interference. Anyway, I am in the process of having BangGood take it back and send me a replacement. I really hope this is a just one off lemon and not indicative of all the mic’s that have been used in the Thor 4 range :frowning:

I posted a clip on youtube in which I called my own message machine and spoke in a loud clear voice ‘hello…testing, testing, testing.’

You can see that the result was not clear or loud at all!!

I have a Thor 4 and the phone call quality is crystal clear on both ends. I would say you might have a lemon. Return soon as you can.

I really hope so. I have returned it to BangGood and they even refunded my postage costs. Now just waiting for the replacement. Must say I am impressed with BangGood at least!

Jun 24, 2018 14:22:18 GMT 1 aeger said:
I really hope so. I have returned it to BangGood and they even refunded my postage costs. Now just waiting for the replacement. Must say I am impressed with BangGood at least!

I didnt know they would refund the postage cost, the one I received last week doesnt work properly as in the phone doesnt even work in my house, I have never had any signal problems with all my other phones there

Yes banggood is good about this if you’re in time of their policy, don’t buy nothing from AliExpress they just give you two weeks for return and after that it’s in your wallet

I have recently purchased the Zeblaze Thor 4. I have never owned an Android Smartwatch so all of this stuff is very new to me. I am trying to learn as I go but not having much success. I am interested in installing new and better looking watch faces on the watch. Must the Universal Launcher New Gen. as well as watch faces installation be done on a PC/laptop OR can these procedures be done on Apple MacBook Pro computers as well. I was able to install the Universal Launcher New Gen. on Thor 4 though I do not think it is working properly, as shown in the YouTube video. My old laptop appears to recognize Thor 4 but it does not show any files within the watch. So I was not able to install new watch faces. I hope this makes sense, it barely does to me. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jul 27, 2018 23:32:32 GMT 1 sailordoc said:

the "Clockskin" folder wo'nt show you the stock watchfaces only the ones you'll add.

you have two ways of adding watchfaces via wiiwatch2 or you download what ever you like from our G+ community and put them into the “Clockskin” folder and you’ll see them on you watch after reboot.

be careful: any watch face that you added you want to remove or delete you MUST be on stock watchface.

OK, it took a month but BangGood have finally sent me a replacement Thor 4 unit. The good news is the microphone in the new unit works in a functional manner!!! Hallelujah! It is not quite as good as the mic and speaker set up that is on my old Omate Rise but it is acceptable and that is what matters.

Jul 27, 2018 23:32:32 GMT 1 sailordoc said:
I have recently purchased the Zeblaze Thor 4. I have never owned an Android Smartwatch so all of this stuff is very new to me. I am trying to learn as I go but not having much success. I am interested in installing new and better looking watch faces on the watch. Must the Universal Launcher New Gen. as well as watch faces installation be done on a PC/laptop OR can these procedures be done on Apple MacBook Pro computers as well. I was able to install the Universal Launcher New Gen. on Thor 4 though I do not think it is working properly, as shown in the YouTube video. My old laptop appears to recognize Thor 4 but it does not show any files within the watch. So I was not able to install new watch faces. I hope this makes sense, it barely does to me. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Have you installed the MTP drivers on your laptop? Don't know and don't want to know about apple but needed for Windows computer.