Y3 Updates

Mar 18, 2017 6:17:02 GMT 1 guyindogsuit said:
Mar 17, 2017 21:54:08 GMT 1 leafar said:
check you IMEI number

What? if your phone lost the IMEI NUMBER you dont get the wireless OTA update

Mar 18, 2017 14:13:50 GMT 1 leafar said:
Mar 18, 2017 6:17:02 GMT 1 guyindogsuit said:
What?

Regardless, it would be posted on this forum.

Hi i’ve update my y3 at y3_B_GSM_PHT_V1.4.0_20110228.
Every time I shout down, my phone or watch, the app Wiiwear (or Sinwear) crush when i manually connect the watch.
For resolve the issue i’ve to reset the watch.
Exist something to do for it?
Thanks.

Nope it’s a known issue, no fix at this point and with the company not upgrading or​ supporting the watch anymore didn’t look like it will be fixed either, unless someone fixes it thru the app itself

Mar 30, 2017 19:56:18 GMT 1 ultraman666 said:
Nope it's a known issue, no fix at this point and with the company not upgrading or​ supporting the watch anymore didn't look like it will be fixed either, unless someone fixes it thru the app itself

How Can they fix with app itself

So I ordered my Y3 just before seeing support is ending (of course) and it still hasn’t gotten here yet. Can anyone give me the quick rundown on “what’s the best things I should do up front” with it firmware/app wise?

I ve made some tests.
If I pair the smartwatch whit my nexus 6p beta 7.1.2 whit tethering blouetooth on wiiwear dosen’t crush.
So i’ think that the issue is on Bluetooth comunication of nexus.
I have set the smart lock feature manually and the paring is more stable.

Hi, It seems that all links in firmware section are dead. Is it possible to fix to theme?

Jun 26, 2017 13:07:31 GMT 1 sam5154 said:
Hi, It seems that all links in firmware section are dead. Is it possible to fix to theme?

Some reasons dead, will public soon..

Hi,

Can anyone point me to firmware for the Y3 ?

I’ve looked everywhere

Jun 28, 2017 0:29:58 GMT 1 roundyround said:
Hi,

I’ve looked everywhere

/thread/695/latest-y3-factory-firmware

for now it is’nt available because of serious theft problems.

Jun 28, 2017 0:42:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 28, 2017 0:29:58 GMT 1 roundyround said:
Hi,

I’ve looked everywhere

/thread/695/latest-y3-factory-firmware

for now it is’nt available because of serious theft problems.

Any ideas ?

I can’t even install watch faces

Jun 28, 2017 0:44:44 GMT 1 roundyround said:

Jun 28, 2017 0:42:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Any ideas ?

For that you need Eric's launcher, it is in  friendly apps forum.

Jun 28, 2017 7:34:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 28, 2017 0:44:44 GMT 1 roundyround said:
Any ideas ?

For that you need Eric's launcher, it is in  friendly apps forum.

Hi,

I have tried that launcher, and I’m not a fan, I think the layout and accessibility of the widgets etc is better without it - though it may well be that that’s just unfamiliarity.

That launcher keeps giving me a black screen and changing watch faces with a long press only seems to work about 10% of the time - additionally - and for seemingly no reason - I will get a black screen for a long time - when I finally do get the screen back on, it then requests that I select the launcher again - I’m not sure why or what for ? Are there any proper user accessible settings for this launcher ??

My build number is Y3_B_GSM_PHT_V1.3.0_20161226 Kernal = Dec 26

I can’t find an update history for the firmware and the OTA update won’t work.

If there are later firmwares that support “clockskin” - as happened with the KW88, it seems to me that would be a better solution than a buggy alternative launcher ?

ClockSkinCoco-2.2.3 - Maybe I have the wrong version ? 

Jun 28, 2017 9:53:06 GMT 1 roundyround said:

Jun 28, 2017 7:34:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
For that you need Eric’s launcher, it is in  friendly apps forum.

Hi,

I have tried that launcher, and I’m not a fan, I think the layout and accessibility of the widgets etc is better without it - though it may well be that that’s just unfamiliarity.

That launcher keeps giving me a black screen and changing watch faces with a long press only seems to work about 10% of the time - additionally - and for seemingly no reason - I will get a black screen for a long time - when I finally do get the screen back on, it then requests that I select the launcher again - I’m not sure why or what for ? Are there any proper user accessible settings for this launcher ??

If there are later firmwares that support “clockskin” - as happened with the KW88, it seems to me that would be a better solution than a buggy alternative launcher ?

it is better to ask all these on the developer thread you'll get more help with the launcher:)

Jun 28, 2017 10:20:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 28, 2017 9:53:06 GMT 1 roundyround said:
Hi,

it is better to ask all these on the developer thread you'll get more help with the launcher:)

It would be - if I wanted to use the launcher…

I’m trying to find the firmware version history and the latest firmware…

I bought a Y3 from gearbest. Its not a Lemfo just “Y3”. and although the site says that it has 4 gb of internal memory but my unit has only 2GB.
can I flash a Y3 firmware? the build number of firmware is identical to mine.

Jun 28, 2017 16:22:36 GMT 1 sam5154 said:
I bought a Y3 from gearbest. Its not a Lemfo just "Y3". and although the site says that it has 4 gb of internal memory but my unit has only 2GB. can I flash a Y3 firmware? the build number of firmware is identical to mine.

are you sure? i think you see what is available after the system takes half of the storage. install any hardware info and you'll see, anyway you can also see with this app what is the model you have and flash it with the right FW.

Jun 28, 2017 17:28:19 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 28, 2017 16:22:36 GMT 1 sam5154 said:

and flash it with the right FW.

How do you flash a Y3 with the right FW ?