Y3 Updates

Hello. I have a Y3 Smartwatch and when I try to do wireless update I get this product does not exist, what’s up with that?

The real brand of this Smartwatch is Lemfo?

Thank, nfccristo

Mar 6, 2017 1:14:38 GMT 1 nfccristo said:
Hello. I have a Y3 Smartwatch and when I try to do wireless update I get this product does not exist, what's up with that?

Thank, nfccristo

can you plz upload watch info?

Mar 6, 2017 9:46:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 6, 2017 1:14:38 GMT 1 nfccristo said:
Hello. I have a Y3 Smartwatch and when I try to do wireless update I get this product does not exist, what’s up with that?

Thank, nfccristo

Hello. The smartwatch is this:

Hi I have this watch aswell and mine has the same ota message. Word of warning i thought the firmware was the same as the kw88 and flashed and bricked it pablo 11 got me the latest firmware which is posted on this forum re flashed and now everthing is fine. If your watch does not show the + sign to add faces then consider the new firmware but you will have to flash to get it.

Mar 7, 2017 14:18:53 GMT 1 nfccristo said:

Mar 6, 2017 9:46:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hello.
The smartwatch is this:

nothing is uploaded, is in the app Phone Info you see Y3? if so, flash the stock rom again and see if there are updates but make sure that you have the right watch and the right rom.

Anyone have the firmware for the latest Y3? My build version is y3.8 gsm pht v1.3.020161126. Thanks

Mar 8, 2017 16:52:27 GMT 1 ultraman666 said:
Anyone have the firmware for the latest Y3? My build version is y3.8 gsm pht v1.3.020161126. Thanks

/board/12/factory-firmware-downloads

just make sure this is the one for your watch. 

Ya I tried that but the link doesn’t do to a download it just goes to mega. Have tried to download it on my computer, my phone and my tablet

Mar 8, 2017 16:58:49 GMT 1 ultraman666 said:
Ya I tried that but the link doesn't do to a download it just goes to mega. Have tried to download it on my computer, my phone and my tablet

chose the second choice if you use chrome i only do that choice.

Nope no second choice I think the link is missing the rest of the link

Mar 8, 2017 17:04:05 GMT 1 ultraman666 said:
Nope no second choice I think the link is missing the rest of the link

true, i've checked and i can't also download i'll make sure it is fixed and notify you:)

Wonderful thanks for the help

Hey guys, can i know how to install this new firmeware or reboot with it? I mean, i get the watch some hours ago, and i try to update it with the WIFI ( on the settings page ) but yeah it says " this product does not exist" . So… i downladed the new firmeware, but i dont know how to upgrade to it. Is in a rar folder… What i need to do?

Thanks you so much, hope someone can help me a bit )

Mar 8, 2017 17:11:19 GMT 1 ultraman666 said:
Wonderful thanks for the help

sorry, but i have'nt notify you that the links are good now, sorry, too many thread to follow......
Mar 13, 2017 18:08:45 GMT 1 iwatcher said:
Hey guys, can i know how to install this new firmeware or reboot with it? I mean, i get the watch some hours ago, and i try to update it with the WIFI ( on the settings page ) but yeah it says " this product does not exist" . So.. i downladed the new firmeware, but i dont know how to upgrade to it. Is in a rar folder... What i need to do?

be careful only to flash the stock rom and not an update! 

Mar 13, 2017 19:02:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 13, 2017 18:08:45 GMT 1 iwatcher said:
Hey guys, can i know how to install this new firmeware or reboot with it? I mean, i get the watch some hours ago, and i try to update it with the WIFI ( on the settings page ) but yeah it says " this product does not exist" . So… i downladed the new firmeware, but i dont know how to upgrade to it. Is in a rar folder… What i need to do?

be careful only to flash the stock rom and not an update! 

Thanks you so much for all ur help soniasophie9697! 

Has there been any update on the Y3? Pablo said there was one being worked on.

Mar 17, 2017 20:16:27 GMT 1 guyindogsuit said:
Has there been any update on the Y3? Pablo said there was one being worked on.

the moment there will be it will be on the firmware forum:)

check you IMEI number

Mar 17, 2017 21:54:08 GMT 1 leafar said:
check you IMEI number

What?