What is the best Full Android Watch on the market?

I personally will never buy the O2 model having in mind the fitness issues mentioned by @Dr_Andy_Vishnu and the camera’s flex problems mentioned along this post and many others before.
Related to software, I’ve spended too much hours in the past seeing videos about this model and many others and I can say the differences between across 9.1, 10.1, 11, are really minimal on the reality and off the papers.
On the other hand, I use to make exercises with the lemp and there are no problems at all, but I guess it’s a matter of tastes on each one.
Good luck with your search buddy :blush:

By the way, on this post itself I’ve mentioned earlier the last year the main reasons which I considered the lemp as a good option

What is the best Full Android Watch on the market? - #11 by Claudio_Alejandro

Ok @stingray22
Message received and understood.

Are you getting a commission on every LEM P or Kospet Prime S ever sold?
Or do you just want everyone to see your point of view? :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

Haha Pablo, just a little bit fan boy of this watch maybe.

I don’t know, it still seems a very nice watch, I even been watching too much others like Samsung Galaxy 4, 5, the Tic watch pro ultra, and I was tempted to buy any of them but at the end of the day I ask and say myself than none of those are good as any FAW and carry on the capabilities of them.

I will not speak anymore of the lemp haha, I promise :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have Optimus 2, love the concept but disappointed in the product beyond just being a watch and designing on it. Its getting to be 3 years old soon.

So my Samsung S10+ phone is acting up. What to do? its 7 years old! I pre-ordered The Fold 5 (1 TB Version) and Watch6 Classic (BT Version), and the ear buds.

I spent $3200 before all the discounts so I paid $1,595 total with an $800 trade in.

I love the watch paid $215.00 at the end. Everything works. Phone is cool as well.

Converting my faces (as you can see in the attached photo).

2 Likes

@Edward , can you tell us, why are you disappointed with the Optimus 2?

Well mainly because it fragile being made from plastic and lies about its components like a glass screen,. Limits in software and accuracy from the sensors. No documentation on arrays used in watch face creation. No blue tooth calling. The list goes on and on.

I’ve had 7 of these smart watches. Some are broken. I just wanted quality components and reliable data.

1 Like

Well, keep in mind that sensors reliability is not a constant from any smartwatch (faw or wear os). Even the most popular watches (as tic watch in example) have their own issues too (software crashes, poor software updating process, etcetera), I mean, when you start digging, there are no perfect watches yet :sweat_smile:
Anyway, is a fact that all FAWs are disappearing from market by any unknown reason and it’s sad this because I think they have better potential than wear os, at least to me.

1 Like

Sorry, but that’s not right. More Full Android watches are definitely being developed. These watches will not disappear from the market. We will see more models soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me that, G1N!!!

Well I think I brought up some good points. I’m interested in the software mainly.

I’m not put past getting another Android watch either, but there needs to be much advancement in: Quality of manufacturing materials, Documentation and Software. I don’t really want a watch I cant get wet outside in the rain. I have 7 of these smart watches in a box, mostly broken.

I keep forgetting these are hobby watches!

One other thing I’ve noticed is they’ve gone back to Android 8.

:

1 Like

Yeah, @sonia_sophie_ataunna used to said same as you.

I’ve already checked too, the manufacturing process needs to get better as soon as possible.

The first LEMP I buyed keep sleeping on a box due to I broken it by charging with a cellphone power charger. Anyway, the thing is, when I opened it, I found some fingerprints inside of some metallic parts that never should be there. Just an example.
Other examples are weaks plastic cover sensors (scratches very easily on one watch and not on another of the same manufacturer), lack of water seals on some parts as sim tray, etc.

And the Android 8 issue is really a must NOT be, agreed with that.

I actually didn’t want to comment on it, but your mention of the Lemfo LEMP is very penetrating and long-lasting. Just for the record: This thread is called “What is the best Full Android Watch on the market”. I think that the LEMP has no place in this category. The LEMP is not even in the middle field, and I have dozens of watches to compare.
I actually get the impression that you have a share in the sales.

1 Like

G1N, don’t get me wrong by this I’m gonna say. But it’s your perspective. Not the reality (that include your last sales mention).

On the real life, the Lemfo LEMP/DM30, Kospet Prime2, Optimus 2, Lem 16, Lem15, and a couple more that I don’t remember now, are exactly the same, that despite internal storage, more or less cameras, and of course Android versions (I meant only 9 or above)…

I even thought the REAL commercial purposes lies just there, on Android versions upon 9 that when you dig a little bit or see some very good @SmartWatch_Ticks videos, you realize that brings no news on that “new” version at all. That without mention battery performance, which (mAh more or less) is exactly the same on all the models above.

I hope the market surprises me with something REALLY new soon (we are waiting for more than a year until now) if your says come true.

Even you’ve said a couple of post before than O2 is a good watch “without mention fitness”, and then I realize that I have no problems at all with mine on that scenario and I just can’t think anything more than “omg, are you serious”?

yes I agree that the quality is not what it could be… I have a Samsung Galaxy watch 4 clasic LTE and it is amazing to go swimming in the sea and be able to call, read or pay for a drink on the beach but in reality how often will I use it in a year … the watch can withstand everything but basically can’t do anything properly … when I saw playing GTA on a watch more than a year ago, I found out that there are fullandroid watches and when I found out that they don’t even cost half the price, the choice to try it was clear… it’s a shame that apart from there is no place to find much information on this forum but here is basically everything I needed so far… but for that year I used my prime 2 every day with a sim card and I stopped being dependent on the phone… it’s only fair to the children and I’ll hope that the phone catches them as soon as possible… for the price it’s worth a try, of course it’s not for everyone … and fitness stuff is the last thing I’m interested in, because when I go for sports I want to see fatigue and a wet T-shirt and not the data in numbers … so I believe there will be more innovative models and functions, waterproofing, esim and NFC, although even that can be replaced today with a chip in the watch band…

1 Like

Oh, I mentioned it clearly. I said that the Optimus 2 is a good watch, EXCEPT if you want to use it for fitness monitoring. I have never hidden this.
What particularly bothers me about the LEMP is the battery being too small and the low-performance processor.
I really don’t want to argue with you.
But I want anyone reading this thread to know that not everyone is excited about the LEMP.
There are also some models from Lemfo that I think are really good. But the LEMP is not on my list, sorry.

1 Like

"Best " is based on how it meets what you want to use it for. I have 5 of these (it’s an addiction).
Kospet prime (A7.1)
RollMe S08 (A7.1)
Kospet Prime 2 (A10).
Those 3 are no longer in production so I would skip looking to get one of them.
Kospet Optimus 2 (A10)
Lemfo LEM 16 (A11)
They both do everything I need and, the way I use them last 24 or 30 hours with 10 or 12 percent battery left when I need to recharge. They also come with Charging pucks for on the go charging.
My idea of the best would be in this order:
1- Kospet Optimus 2 (higher resolution camera and larger battery)
2- Lemfo LEM 16 (Newer OS) The Lokmat makes the APPLLP 4 pro and APPLLP 2 pro. both identical to the LEM 16.

4 Likes

I think you got to the heart of the communication problem in this thread. Thank you for the factual analysis. :handshake:

1 Like

Yeah, the same to me with the O2 and the fitness/flex camera problems.
Sorry.

I found here very, very bad publicity on the DM30 respect the unisoc processor, like if everybody would be playing with the watch firmware all day to make him crash as a primary objective.
Battery duration and processor performance didn’t heard about it before, I’m getting usually 1.5 use days, 5 on airplane mode. And performance didn’t notice anything for more than a year. The only exception I could mention is when I have too much apps to be upgraded from play store, it takes too much time sometimes (I don’t know if this happen on all FAWs or only on this).